Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Question about buying tickets on Ticketmaster (Carpe diem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Question about buying tickets on Ticketmaster (Carpe diem)

if we wish to buy tickets for 2 people for each of 4 jazzfest days (2nd weekend): do we just go ahead and select 8 single tickets on the Ticketmaster site? (not looking at any “VIP” “krewe” or “chief” passes, just the regular admission ticket) The site doesn’t say if the tickets are date specific: but I don’t wish to buy 8 tickets, and then discover on receiving them they’re all for the same day or some other snafu

Can someone clarify? TIA.

Also, any tips from my fellow Canadians about buying tickets thru Ticketmaster site? Is the transaction straightforward? Any issues about delivery, etc. I should be concerned about?

I see CAD$ is at par with USD$ today so I’m gonna carpe diem.

Hi. If you purchase a second weekend ticket it is good for one person on one day of the Festival so yes - 8 second weekend tickets.

I believe that you will have the option to either do ticketfast which means printing your tickets at home or have them held at will call for your arrival at the festival. Ticketmaster doesn't ship to canada i don't believe. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ckierans View Post
      Also, any tips from my fellow Canadians about buying tickets thru Ticketmaster site? Is the transaction straightforward? Any issues about delivery, etc. I should be concerned about?

I see CAD$ is at par with USD$ today so I’m gonna carpe diem.
      I haven't bought my Jazzfest tickets from Ticketbastard for a long time, but they did send them to me in Canada, no problem.

I do use Ticketmaster from time to time for other events and have no problem with them mailing them to me here.

Comment

Working...
      X