Getting a good spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a good spot

Haven't been to Jazz Fest in 15 years. Was wondering protocols or tips on claiming and getting a spot by Acura stage. Any tips?

There is a line about where the soundboard is and all chairs and blankets have to be behind it. Everything in front of that is supposed to be standing. We were in a space near the soundboard in front of the line and were told we could not spread out a blanket or sit while the music was playing. If you have chairs and want to sit, you need to get there early as it was packed by 12:30. If you want to stand, it is easier to navigate into the crowd.

Comment

Ticket in one hand, tarp/chair in other, enter gate closest to Acura at opening time, party.

Comment

I know that a Krewe of Jazz Fest VIP Pass is only for the Acura stage, but does it include general admission to the other stages?

Comment

What is the difference between GA sand GA7?

Comment

Originally posted by bill.bache@gmail.com View Post
            I know that a Krewe of Jazz Fest VIP Pass is only for the Acura stage, but does it include general admission to the other stages?
            Yes, all tickets including Krewe of Jazzfest give you full GA access to the entire festival.

Not sure where you're looking to see "GA7"? It sounds like someone has bundled together 7 GA tickets - one for each day of the fest except 2nd Thursday.
            Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Working...
            X