Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19 related restrictions at Jazz Fest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19 related restrictions at Jazz Fest?

Covid-19 restrictions at Jazz Fest?

Originally posted by lglad View Post
    Covid-19 restrictions at Jazz Fest?
    If you mean masks, enforced distancing, or proof of vaccination, then I assume not. Here are the two new FAQs:

https://www.nojazzfest.com/faq/

COVID-19 INFORMATION

COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending the festival will not be exposed to COVID-19

ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

All attendees agree to follow festival policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the festival. According to the CDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend the festival. By entering the festival, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the CDC quarantine requirements, available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...uarantine.html.
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

We really want to come to the festival in 2022.

But, are really nervous about the number of people who have not been vaccinated in the States. As we are sure some of you are.

Will there be a requirement for any of the staff/volunters and vendors to be vaccinated?

Here in Canada we are at 86.5% of the population that have had the shots.

Our hospital admittance is at 500 a day here in Toronto only a few who have had the shots being in these numbers.

We want to know what the rules will be for the staff/volunters and vendors at the festival.

Will the festival be taking every precaution?

Including gloved food vendors, properly masked staff/volunters and Photo Identification with their proof of vaccination?

We will gladly carry ours as patrons of the fest in order to do our part.

Comment

I doubt they (or anyone) has any idea of what the recommended or actual precautions will be next Spring.

Comment

If you are waiting for a herd immunity of 75-95%, I wouldn't hold my breath. Right now are completed vaccination numbers are 60% for Orleans Parish and 46% for the state.
          I agree with Delta. Everything changes daily. Any rules would set now would likely be obsolete in April....btw, all food vendors are required to handle food with gloves....

Comment

The Big Ears Festival in Knoxville, Tennesee, occurring next March 24-27 (venues are indoors) is requiring proof of vaccination.

Comment

Working...
            X