weekend pass wristbands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend pass wristbands

Are you admitted with the same wristband each day with a weekend pass? Also, are you required to register your wristband before you are admitted?

Yes, you are admitted with the same wristband each day with a weekend pass.

I don't think there's any registration. All wristbands were purchased online, though, so they can probably match a wristband back to the original purchaser.
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Thanks! Not sure this is such a great idea. That's gonna be one nasty wristband by Sunday night!

Comment

Originally posted by Gigi View Post
        Thanks! Not sure this is such a great idea. That's gonna be one nasty wristband by Sunday night!
        I've had them at other festivals - they wash pretty well when you shower

Comment

We were just given wristbands and passes for the 2nd weekend. Do the original purchasers need to register them to our name or will they not be able due to the “non transferable” deal?

Comment

Non-transferrable just means that different people can't use on different days. So you should be good to go.

The only reason to have them in your name would be to replace them if they get lost (for a fee), that's tied to the original purchaser, and not sure if it can be changed?

Comment

My wristbands say 'GA', which I am guessing means "general admission" [not Georgia] so we don't get special passes into VIP areas? Man it felt like I paid so much when I bought the tix, I was ***sure*** that I had gotten VIP tickets........ So no special seats at the main stage? no private beverage stands and restrooms?? DAMN.........

Comment

Shag, I would love your input, thoughts, commiserations, comments et cetera

Comment

Originally posted by elizabethluvsteddyK View Post
                  My wristbands say 'GA', which I am guessing means "general admission" [not Georgia] so we don't get special passes into VIP areas? Man it felt like I paid so much when I bought the tix, I was ***sure*** that I had gotten VIP tickets........ So no special seats at the main stage? no private beverage stands and restrooms?? DAMN.........
                  Yup, GA is General Admission. You would have paid between $210-275 per wristband, depending when you bought and which weekend. Plus fees of course. For two people going both weekends, at the regular advance price, would have been over $1000, so it does feel like you should get VIP perks for that. But divide it by 7 days and 2 people, and it comes to less than $80 per day. VIP packages ranged from $800 to $1700 per person per weekend; that averages to $212-$533 per day, around 3x to 7x what GA costs.

Enjoy the fest, you'll have a great time even out here in the fields with the rest of us GA folks!

Comment

I've been going for almost 30 years and have done GA every day - I actually prefer GA

Comment

Looking for 2 second weekend passes. Thought I'd check here before I buy day passes for all 4 days. We'll be on the ground at 10:15 am Thursday, and can meet or I can vm ahead and pay for overnight fedex. Thx.

Comment

Working...
                      X