I just bought a turntable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought a turntable

I haven't owned a turntable or vinyl in years. The first vinyl i have bought is Irma Thomas Sings. I am so in love with her voice.

side note - anyone know can i change my user name since i am no longer a first timer or do i need to make a new account?

Originally posted by Firsttimer View Post
    I haven't owned a turntable or vinyl in years. The first vinyl i have bought is Irma Thomas Sings. I am so in love with her voice.

side note - anyone know can i change my user name since i am no longer a first timer or do i need to make a new account?
    I have not had a turntable for a long time and we still have Pappa Gards old 78s under the stairs somewhere in the family home.
    Most of my old vinyl would plenty of scratches from back in the day I would think

Swag should be able to assist with the name change stuff

Comment

You can still be firsttimer if you want, as every Jazz Fest is like a blank canvas. Kinda like being a tourist in your hometown.

I got a cheap turntable a few years ago and have begun collecting vinyl again. I love it. I heard Vinyl outsold CD's this year for the first time since 1988 or something. Just don't bring back the 8 track.

Comment

Working...
      X