No announcement yet.

The Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is great to have leadership back in the White House.

Day 1: Geaux Joe Geaux!

The Biden team said it had identified 12 “immediate supply shortfalls” in the Trump administration’s pandemic response plans, which Mr. Biden is expected to address later on Thursday when he speaks about his approach to confronting the crisis.

Some of Mr. Biden’s advisers said they were stunned by the vaccination plan — or the lack of one — that it inherited from the Trump administration, and said the Trump team failed to share crucial information about supplies and vaccine availability.

“What we’re inheriting is so much worse than we could have imagined,” Jeff Zients, the new White House Covid-19 response coordinator, said.

Comment

• I see 20/20 is back. but not on this ...
      Wonder what he thinks of his Orange Highness now?

Comment

• Originally posted by revjimk View Post
        I see 20/20 is back. but not on this ...
        Wonder what he thinks of his Orange Highness now?
        You and Trump have one thing in common. You both like to start trouble and then play the victim. I saw your deleted post to 20/20 before Swag took it down and now your trying it again. It's time to stop fighting with the right and come together as one America. Put on some Clifton Chenier, smoke a doob and try not to be such a curmudgeon.

Comment

• Thank You Mr. President Joe Biden for everything you are doing.
          We are 100% supporting you! Once again THANKS!

Also, Thanks for bringing us out of a blackhole and making America Great Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

You and Trump have one thing in common. You both like to start trouble and then play the victim. I saw your deleted post to 20/20 before Swag took it down and now your trying it again. It's time to stop fighting with the right and come together as one America. Put on some Clifton Chenier, smoke a doob and try not to be such a curmudgeon.
            Its not like its "all over". All those Fascists who invaded Congress are still out there...
            & HOW DARE YOU compare me to Trump!?)!

Comment

• Originally posted by revjimk View Post

Its not like its "all over". All those Fascists who invaded Congress are still out there...
              & HOW DARE YOU compare me to Trump!?)!
              True, but time to come together with the Republicans who have not lost their minds ( and souls ).

Comment

True, but time to come together with the Republicans who have not lost their minds ( and souls ).
                Exactly. I'm trying to find out if 20/20 is a reasonable Conservative or a Trump Nazi. You just like to break my balls... "start trouble"??? Don't you think Fascists who invaded Capitol should be charged & stopped? THEY started the "trouble". I'm just hoping they're brought to justice

Comment

I also saw the the removed deliberately provocative post and after that the sensible measured response from 20/20 and I was delighted that the Thread which contained some very good information was able to return a little while later after Swags work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gards View Post

I also saw the the removed deliberately provocative post and after that the sensible measured response from 20/20 and I was delighted that the Thread which contained some very good information was able to return a little while later after Swags work.
                    "Deliberately provocative"??? Hell yes... don't you think Repubs should be questioned on where they stand on attempted coup?
                    I thought we were on the same side about Trump.... don't start giving me shit just cause you don't like me

Comment

• Leadership: Thank You Mr. President

BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — President Joe Biden visited some of the nation's leading scientists on the frontlines of the fight against COVID-19 on Thursday, as he announced the U.S. will have enough supply of the vaccine by the end of the summer to inoculate 300 million Americans.

“It’s been a hell of a learning process," Biden said.

Biden, wearing a mask, used his remarks to criticize President Donald Trump, saying he inherited “no plan to vaccinate most of the country.”

“It is no secret that the vaccination program was in much worse shape than my team and I anticipated,” he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
                        This is truly amazing!

Donald J. Trump Library

https://djtrumplibrary.com/exhibitions
                        Just saw this; thank you so very much! They seem to have missed the KFC/MickyD's food court tho....

Comment

• Are all posts here screened? My preceding one was, but why?

Comment

• Originally posted by fesstgeek View Post
                            Are all posts here screened? My preceding one was, but why?
                            Initial moderation is automated, and the mind of the software will remain forever a mystery.

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

• Ted Cruz headed to Cancun to avoid the cold weather.
                              We need to get rid of him asap!

Thank You God of Giving us Joe Biden!

Comment

• Absolutely telling move by asshole Ted Cruz. Really?!?!? What the hell does he think his job is? How could you be that clueless and non-caring about the people you are supposed to be representing. No amount of excuse making or bullshit can change what he did and what it reveals about him. I sure hope Texas remembers next time he tries to run.

Comment

Working...
                                X