The Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post
    I did listen to about one half of the podcast. Interesting but nothing new.
    My biggest take away was the Democrats forgot to commit fraud on
    the Senate races, just the presidential race. Go figure.
    I think you missed the important parts then.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

I think you missed the important parts then.
      Not really, I was already in agreement with his thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post

Not really, I was already in agreement with his thoughts.
        I'm talking about the last 15 minutes. It's not radical, but I think it's important.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

I'm talking about the last 15 minutes. It's not radical, but I think it's important.
          ok... I will listen to it later. Thanks

Comment

2-34
            Are we tired of winning yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
              Talking to my broker this morning who is very smart and sensible....and pro Trump. She was pretty sure the election would go to Trump. I only asked because she is someone who's opinion I've always respected. Should I be worried....or move my $$ to another broker ??
              Your broker sounds very smart and has good judgement. Sidney Powell will be able to prove massive election fraud in these Dem controlled corrupt swing state cities. We will have to see whether the courts will throw the election outcome back to the House of Representatives. If that does happen, Trump will be good to go for another four.........

Comment

Originally posted by FestJester View Post
                Sidney Powell will be able to prove massive election fraud in these Dem controlled corrupt swing state cities.
                What massive election fraud has been uncovered and where?

Comment

Your broker sounds very smart and has good judgement. Sidney Powell will be able to prove massive election fraud in these Dem controlled corrupt swing state cities. We will have to see whether the courts will throw the election outcome back to the House of Representatives. If that does happen, Trump will be good to go for another four.........
                  Surely you jest ? Trump LOST the election fair and square. He does seem to get away with murder, though....so yeah, I'll be a little nervous till his ass is gone. Unfortunately his 'base', who would believe him if he said the earth was flat are still out there and as stupid as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    2-34
                    Are we tired of winning yet?
                    We are 1-0 on November 3, 2020.
                    Game over!

Life is Great!

Comment

Like I said before. With all of the good, bad, and ugly in 2020, 2020 has been a great year!
                      November 3 made it all worth while.

Geaux Joe Geaux!

Comment

What Trump is trying to do is sedition. I don't understand why that is not being widely said.

Comment

Only if you're using the "produces gas" definition of prove.

Comment

To all of the Trump supporters.
                            Get Over It!
                            Trump is a loser.

Now is the time to celebrate.

Joe Biden will be our next president at 12:00 noon ET January 20, 2021.

Joe will make America Great Again!

Comment

Senile 'ol China Joe will not make it through the first 2 yrs of his term - Pelosi has already brought up removal under the 25th Amendment and "The Squad" will roll him in a New York Minute. And the Chinese CCP has all the blackmail on the Biden family it will ever need........

Comment

Senile 'ol China Joe will not make it through the first 2 yrs of his term - Pelosi has already brought up removal under the 25th Amendment and "The Squad" will roll him in a New York Minute. And the Chinese CCP has all the blackmail on the Biden family it will ever need........
                                Tylenol should bring that fever down pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X