X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I am listening to today.

I am listening to Daptone's Super Soul Review on Sirius/XM
    just heard

Thurs 10/14 - Festing in Place - Just tuned in for end of Joe Cocker set from 2009. He is one that i always wanted to see live.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsttimer4Evah View Post
      Thurs 10/14 - Festing in Place - Just tuned in for end of Joe Cocker set from 2009. He is one that i always wanted to see live.
      Saw him at Fest in 2003 or so. One of the BEST sets I've ever seen at Fest....and I've seen a bunch !!

Comment

On the festing in place, I really enjoyed the New Orleans Social Club set.
        Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Marignygregg I am trying to remember the name of an act from Fest 2 years ago. She was scheduled to play at 11AM on day 1 and got rained out. Mia or Mya or something like that. Do you have any recollection? swag
          Last edited by Firsttimer4Evah; 10-15-2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
            Another one i enjoyed alot yesterday was Sharon Martin from 2003.

Comment

Thanks for this - listening to it now. Another great one i wish i could have seen Dr. John.

Comment

Marignygregg I am trying to remember the name of an act from Fest 2 years ago. She was scheduled to play at 11AM on day 1 and got rained out. Mia or Mya or something like that. Do you have any recollection? swag
                Mia Borders ?

Comment

Me too, except when Leo played leads and tried to channel his inner Yngwie Malmsteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Mia Borders ?
                    Thats it - been raking my brain.

Comment

Thats it - been raking my brain.
                      If you have enough to go on, and you do, you can browse the cube rescue to find her.

http://jazzfest.swagland.com/cubes/2019/20190425.html
                      Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Neville Brothers closing out Jazzfest.

Comment

here is a great find

Comment

My Spotify Daily Mix playlist consisting of Cousin Fungus, lespecial, New Monsoon, Aqueous, John Kadlecik, The Big Wu, King Johnson, perpetual Groove, Flow Tribe, Yhe Bridge, The Jauntee, The Heavy Pets, Dangermuffin, Six for Whiskey, Calobo, Vibe and Direct, Great Ametican Taxi, The Get Right Band, Jelly Bread, Strangefolk, Max Creek, The Fritz, Percy Hill, Jerry and Merl, Dragondeer, Jocelyn and the Sweet Compression, Ratdog, God Street Wine, Steve Kimmock, Indecision, Honey Hounds, From Good Homes, Outformation and Kung Fu. I'd love to share my playlists with any interested Spotify users!

Comment

At the risk of sounding brazen, I'll show you mine and you can show me yours

Comment

Working...
                              X