Leo Nocentelli: Another Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo Nocentelli: Another Side

Just released in November an solo acoustic album recorded in 1971 from Leo Nocentelli. How does stuff like get put on the shelf for 50 years?

Originally posted by braygun View Post
    Just released in November an solo acoustic album recorded in 1971 from Leo Nocentelli. How does stuff like get put on the shelf for 50 years?
    Long story. Seasaint> Toussaint>Katrina>storage auction>lucky bidder>'rejuvenation' .....ah....just google it. Offbeat had some stuff on it. Expect more rare releases from same source.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Long story. Seasaint> Toussaint>Katrina>storage auction>lucky bidder>'rejuvenation' .....ah....just google it. Offbeat had some stuff on it. Expect more rare releases from same source.
      I put "Rejuvenation" up there VERY high on the list of all time great New Orleans albums along with the likes of "The Wild Tchoupitoulas" and "Yellow Moon." Amazing the master was found! Loose booty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post

I put "Rejuvenation" up there VERY high on the list of all time great New Orleans albums along with the likes of "The Wild Tchoupitoulas" and "Yellow Moon." Amazing the master was found! Loose booty!!!

For sure !! Fire on the Bayou and Cabbage Alley are my two personal faves.

Comment

Working...
        X