Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly getting robbed, killed or worse ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post
    Definitely cool. I always put a visit to St Louis No. 2 on my list of things for newbies to do, it's a quintessentially Nola experience.
    But just to reiterate, make sure you go with a group as, even in the daytime and without lurking Canajuns, parts of the cemetery and the surrounding areas are a little scary.
    Much safer now that the projects are gone/redeveloped.

Comment

• So I'm continuing to poke around the board and it looks like the forum only goes back 20 pages, after which I assume threads evaporate into the ether, ascend to the great message board in the sky or drop into the fiery pits of "Should Bob Dylan Retire." In any event, I thought I'd bump this one from the twentieth page to at least prolong its fate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lit View Post
        So I'm continuing to poke around the board and it looks like the forum only goes back 20 pages, after which I assume threads evaporate into the ether, ascend to the great message board in the sky or drop into the fiery pits of "Should Bob Dylan Retire." In any event, I thought I'd bump this one from the twentieth page to at least prolong its fate.
        One step up, two steps back. Sad to see a return to that. I remember the "bump watches" folks used to do a few boreds back, making sure favored/pertinent threads didn't "fall off".

Comment

• To memories of happier times...

Comment

• It's still a classic!

Comment

• No matter how many times I've read this story, it always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Well, once I toppled off, but I didn't spill my beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                No matter how many times I've read this story, it always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Well, once I toppled off, but I didn't spill my beer.
                And now matter how many times I've read it, I'm always most intrigued by the placement of "or worse" after "killed" in the thread title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lit View Post

And now matter how many times I've read it, I'm always most intrigued by the placement of "or worse" after "killed" in the thread title.

I know. I don't even want to think about it.

Comment

• TTT

Comment

• Thanks Lit. Always brings a chuckle or three.

Comment

Working...
                      X