X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my hat is almost done.....

Dusk

NIGHT..

Pretty trippy so far but I cannot find a way to do UV LED's. Gotta couple other things going on with it later but that is gonna take some engineering to pull of so for now, and probably for all of 2013 this will be it There are also a ton of fish on it.

I'd show ya it when it started but I cannot search the board for that thread...

Is this for Fest? Mardi Gras? A normal Friday night?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOlive View Post
      Is this for Fest? Mardi Gras? A normal Friday night?
      Church mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post

Dusk

NIGHT..

Pretty trippy so far but I cannot find a way to do UV LED's. Gotta couple other things going on with it later but that is gonna take some engineering to pull of so for now, and probably for all of 2013 this will be it There are also a ton of fish on it.

I'd show ya it when it started but I cannot search the board for that thread...
        Is that the same one you posted pictures of yourself wearing at Shoreline a couple of years back at a Furthur gig?

Back them it looked like just kind of a plain "frame"; If that is indeed the same one, very nicely done....
        Last edited by MormonMatthew; 01-20-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
          Is that the same one you were wearing at Shoreline a couple of years back at a Furthur gig?

Back them it looked like just kind of a plain "frame"; If that is indeed the same one, very nicely done....

Yeah, it was in it's infancy then. I've got it posed on here but can't search for hats for some reason and find the thread. I've gotta staff that goes with it too and it is mind blowing... Couple that with my day glo fake mink coat and FLASHBACK CITY here I Come!

Comment

"Hello Ladies!"

Comment

Originally posted by McGregor View Post

"Hello Ladies!"
              ROTFLMFAO!!!

(totally looking forward to meeting you too, Mac)

Comment

Maybe you can lend your new hat to Gentleman Jim Harbaugh to bring him good luck in New Orleans...

(One HELL of a football game---From where I'm sitting, the Niners look virtually unstoppable)

Comment

Originally posted by McGregor View Post

"Hello Ladies!"
                  I LOL'd out loud.

Comment

Yeah, it was in it's infancy then. I've got it posed on here but can't search for hats for some reason and find the thread. I've gotta staff that goes with it too and it is mind blowing... Couple that with my day glo fake mink coat and FLASHBACK CITY here I Come!
                    I am relieved to hear that no real day glo mink were killed to make your coat.

Comment

Wowza!

Comment

This makes me think of my current favorite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

And the hat is great, I love it
                        Last edited by Amy Winette; 01-20-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Looks awesome BB!! Cant wait to enjoy it when it goes LIVE!

Comment

Benny, that hat does not disappoint. It is ALL types of funky. I enjoy it greatly, and only wish I had something similar.

Comment

Found my album of the beginning of the hat. Also some shots fo the staff as well,even though t is very hard to see the details with that....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1053013...CKjHjMiDoMmRRg

I found the lampshade and somehow saw a psychedelic volcano pouring out of the top. So I started painting on it and seeing what would happen. One of the main intentions was to make it not be a lampshade but be a hat. Until I found the perfect straw hat t put it on, people would still refer to it as a lampshade every once in while. Now they never do.

I am going to put lights in surgical tubes and have them come out of the top, about 20 or so but that is gonna take some engineering so that will not be done for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X