Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Rade brought a 6 pack of Hamm's to practice last week. Tasted better than I remember. I've also been drinking more PBR than Icehouse lately.
    Hamm's is four dollars for a six pack of 16 ounce cans at our local Food Lion. I use it for my lawn mower beer now. If it's cold, I find it better than Yuengling or Rolling Rock on a steamy NC day. From the land of the sky blue waters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Hamm's is four dollars for a six pack of 16 ounce cans at our local Food Lion. I use it for my lawn mower beer now. If it's cold, I find it better than Yuengling or Rolling Rock on a steamy NC day. From the land of the sky blue waters!
      My goodness Four Dollars for a six pack of 16 ounce cans, I bloody wish we had prices like that down here.

Yesterday I grabbed a slab of Carlton Draught and it cost me $46 for 24 cans of just less than 13 ounces, our grog is very highly taxed as our our Cigs, not that I give a shit about Cigs.
      I just console myself with the knowledge that as the excise tax on Grog is a federal tax, that at least some of that goes in to funding our National medical system. And you can still get free treatment here if you are crook. Not that I trust our current Govt in relation to trying to wind back funding

Comment

• Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
        Always a surprise to see one of Ben's posts pop up.
        A few days ago I was looking at another old thread and came across a post where Benny called John Mayer "...a monster talented guitar player." and I couldn't stop smiling and chortling to myself for the next several hours.

Comment

• My Mom exclusively drinks Busch beer. She will tolerate and even enjoy a single craft beer- but that's it. My Mom visited us when we were on vacation a few weeks ago and brought along her own plastic shopping bag of Busch Beer. She didn't think we would have any normal beer for her to enjoy (and she was correct)
          I've been drinking Flying Embers alcoholic kombucha a lot this summer- 0 sugar, 0 carbs, 4.5% abv.

Comment

Working...
          X