Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HI all. I'm back on the bored.
    I had to create a new account; my original account was created with a defunct email addy.

    I miss you all, especially the NY/NJ/CT peeps.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mwgirlonherownd'eux View Post
      HI all. I'm back on the bored.
      I had to create a new account; my original account was created with a defunct email addy.

      I miss you all, especially the NY/NJ/CT peeps.
      Hey, you

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mwgirlonherownd'eux View Post
        HI all. I'm back on the bored.
        I had to create a new account; my original account was created with a defunct email addy.

        I miss you all, especially the NY/NJ/CT peeps.
        Good to have you back

        Comment


        • Hi MW Girl! Miss you!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mwgirlonherownd'eux View Post
            HI all. I'm back on the bored.
            I had to create a new account; my original account was created with a defunct email addy.

            I miss you all, especially the NY/NJ/CT peeps.
            Glad you kept most of the original alias

            Comment


            • Mark and Marla from TN and Michigan. Music lovers and fun peeps. Mark is a CBD mgr and Marla is a medical dr and cannabis dr. We plan to make the first week of jazzfest in the fall and catch as many shows as possible. Galactic, Dragon Smoke, Sonny Landreth, Lettuce, Johnny Vidacovich, Treme Funktet are just a few of our targets. Love the late night shows!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Music City Duo View Post
                Mark and Marla from TN and Michigan. Music lovers and fun peeps. Mark is a CBD mgr and Marla is a medical dr and cannabis dr. We plan to make the first week of jazzfest in the fall and catch as many shows as possible. Galactic, Dragon Smoke, Sonny Landreth, Lettuce, Johnny Vidacovich, Treme Funktet are just a few of our targets. Love the late night shows!!
                Welcome Music City Duo!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Music City Duo View Post
                  Mark and Marla from TN and Michigan. Music lovers and fun peeps. Mark is a CBD mgr and Marla is a medical dr and cannabis dr. We plan to make the first week of jazzfest in the fall and catch as many shows as possible. Galactic, Dragon Smoke, Sonny Landreth, Lettuce, Johnny Vidacovich, Treme Funktet are just a few of our targets. Love the late night shows!!
                  Welcome aboard

                  Mark and Marla

                  Comment


                  • Hey All! Been trying for my first JazzFest since 2020. I'll be there in October if it happens. I'll also be back to Tips for Rads in January. Rads 2020 was my first time in NOLA, can't keep me out no more!! How did I miss this for so long? I'm in love with ALL of it!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pitt4NOLA View Post
                      Hey All! Been trying for my first JazzFest since 2020. I'll be there in October if it happens. I'll also be back to Tips for Rads in January. Rads 2020 was my first time in NOLA, can't keep me out no more!! How did I miss this for so long? I'm in love with ALL of it!!!
                      Welcome! I think we've all had that experience at differing times.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X