No announcement yet.

Psychoactive Drugs: Let's Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Benny's honor: Synth Repairman Accidentally Gets High By Touching LSD Left in Vintage Buchla

Eliot Curtis was dosed with acid while fixing a vintage Buchla Model 100- more

Comment

• In 1976 I was a Junior at University of Alabama. I had a large harvest of mushrooms that summer and dried them. I was studying Art and Design and every class I had during the Fall semester was art and design related. I would make a batch of grape Kool Aid mushroom juice, about a gallon, and keep it in the fridge. I would drink a dose every morning for breakfast before going to classes. I did it for the first 23 days of that semester and made straight A's in the 5 classes I had. Any other semester without mushrooms I would normally make C's. I used to make a batter and deep fry the caps and eat them with a salad for dinner. Haven't done any trips in 35 years.

Comment

• That's awesome, Catch! The power of supplementals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ohio View Post
          In Benny's honor: Synth Repairman Accidentally Gets High By Touching LSD Left in Vintage Buchla

Eliot Curtis was dosed with acid while fixing a vintage Buchla Model 100- more
          Classic

Comment

• And now for something completely different: The documentary Have a Good Trip streaming now on Netflix is worth a look. I saw it the other night and it brought this old thread to mind. It's mainly celebrities including Sting, Sarah Silverman and Carrie Fisher recalling their experiences, but it does contain discussions of the research of which good old Bennyboy was always keeping us informed. There is one hilarious, surprising and timely cameo that I won't give away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmQygtqDLHs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post
              And now for something completely different: The documentary Have a Good Trip streaming now on Netflix is worth a look. I saw it the other night and it brought this old thread to mind. It's mainly celebrities including Sting, Sarah Silverman and Carrie Fisher recalling their experiences, but it does contain discussions of the research of which good old Bennyboy was always keeping us informed. There is one hilarious, surprising and timely cameo that I won't give away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmQygtqDLHs
              That was pretty good, better than I expected. Humor goes well with psychedelics.

Comment

Working...
              X