Jazz Fest 46 Playlist (Spotify)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz Fest 46 Playlist (Spotify)

As I did last year for 45th, here's a chronological Spotify playlist featuring 46 artists playing JF this year:

JAZZ FEST 46

Jazz Fest 46, a playlist on Spotify

Thanks for this playlist! There's a lot of good stuff on here. I'm particularly surprised by how good The Who apparently sounded in 2013. It gives me hope that they'll deliver the kind of set that will make Eric Clapton weep.

Comment

That's awesome, thanks! Love Spotify!

Comment

LMBNOLA...I search Spotify for "Jazz Fest 46" and it doesn't come up. How do i find it? Thanks!

Comment

1) Open the Spotify app.

2) Click on the graphic above to bring up the playlist in your browser.

3) Click "Play on Spotify."

You might have to repeat this process in order to make it work. Spotify is really wonky this way, but you should be able to play it in the browser without much issue.

Comment

Thanks Groovy! Got it! Took a coupleof shots. Appreciate it!

Comment

Thank you. This playlist aided in the discovery of my official birthday weekend anthem: Juvenile "In My Life"

Comment

I found myself surprisingly digging that one, too, but let's keep the praise to a minimum because I believe it was made with computers.

This was also my first time hearing Sturgill Simpson, even though others had frequently recommended his music. Does he always sound like the spitting image of Waylon Jennings?

Comment

Thanks so much! Love adding new artists to my must sees!

Comment

Glad everyone is enjoying it!

Comment

excited as always to catch Sonny Landreth in the Blues Tent. One of the best annual shows imo

Comment

A
                        Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post
                        This was also my first time hearing Sturgill Simpson, even though others had frequently recommended his music. Does he always sound like the spitting image of Waylon Jennings?
                        Saw him at High Sierra last year and he was great. He didn't sound like him the whole time, but did on some tunes for sure. Live, his band was tight, lead guitarist was great. See him if you have a chance!

Comment

Working...
                        X