Threadhead Gigs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threadhead Gigs!

Now that the bored has calmed down post-fest, I thought I'd go ahead and start this new thread. Any Threadheads with gigs can come here to post. Doesn't have to be in New Orleans - any gigs anywhere! Maybe this will help some of us get out to see you play! If it works, maybe we can get a sticky on it.

Kind of late notice, but my band Black Laurel is playing Checkpoint Charlie's tonight around 10:30 if any local or visiting Threadheads are looking for something to do. I'll put you on the guest list...

Comment

great idea for a thread.

Comment

Black Laurel at Checkpoint Charlie's this Thursday if anyone is looking to rock out. 7:00 show this time. No cover as usual and cheap drinks.

Comment

good luck with that gig.

I will be in town for a month from late September, so you need a gig in that time frame frame.

Comment

Black Laurel at Circle Bar this Monday at ten. C'mon out if you are not to worn out from the weekend.

Comment

Black Laurel at Checkpoint Charlie's tomorrow ( Thursday ) at 10:30. Free as usual and cheap, strong drinks.

Comment

I hope that the Bourbon street gang and the convention types tip well?

Comment

We don't play any New Orleans music, so we should do well.

Comment

have a good one Greg......plenty of high school football in the Dome......go St. Mary's!!....10a.m. Friday morning....

Comment

Thanks man and good seeing you at the Wilco show. I was feeling no pain that night....oh lord.

Comment

Black Laurel is playing New Years Eve at Evangeline Lounge from 8-10. It is located at 1729 St. Charles Ave. C'mon out.

Comment

I will try and make it.

It would be good to share a drink with you and M Luke and catch a few tunes

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post
                            I will try and make it.

It would be good to share a drink with you and M Luke and catch a few tunes
                            Is this a surprise visit? Or just a bit of sarcasm?
                            Last edited by SweetOlive; 12-29-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marignygreg View Post
                              Black Laurel is playing New Years Eve at Evangeline Lounge from 8-10. It is located at 1729 St. Charles Ave. C'mon out.
                              Bump. ​

Comment

Working...
                              X