Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by innertube View Post

your not that old....;-)

perhaps when I was a kid...reruns of course...ha...ha...
    We watched them religiously after school. I can--and do--still recite an embarrassing number of lines verbatim.

Had to be early to mid 70s?

Comment

I personally wouldnt give the non Dweezil arm of the Zappa Family Trust one nickel. Fuck them. They will also find out that having former members will break the tour (as it did Zappa plays Zappa) and that the tour wont do as much business as they think it will. (Frank's dilemma as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

Spanky from "Our Gang," later to be known as "Little Rascals."

And in the likely event that those names mean nothing to you, it was a very popular television show that was in syndication when I was a kid.

Actually, if I were to make a guess I would have guessed Little Rascals. As a kid I watched a lot of tv from an earlier generation and I vaguely remember this program.

Comment

Don't forget Darla, Alfalfa and Buckwheat. I used to watch Little Rascals after school and the Bowery Boys on Saturday Mornings. And 'Sointanly' the Three Stooges !!

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
            Don't forget Darla, Alfalfa and Buckwheat. I used to watch Little Rascals after school and the Bowery Boys on Saturday Mornings. And 'Sointanly' the Three Stooges !!
            So many other great minor characters too, like Stymie, Mickey (Robert Blake), Scotty, Chubby, Froggy. And Algebra the mule.

Comment

Working...
            X