• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FQFest lineup izzout!

http://www.offbeat.com/news/aaron-ne...rter-festival/
    French Quarter Fest Reveals Lineup, Aaron Neville To Headline

JANUARY 24, 2017
    Aaron Neville will headline the 2017 French Quarter Festival, marking his first appearance at the New Orleans institution.
    Official French Quarter Festival 2017 Poster by Tony Green
    Official French Quarter Festival 2017 Poster by Tony Green

Neville is one of twenty acts who will make their debut at the festival when its 34th edition takes over the French Quarter from Thursday, April 6 through Sunday, April 9. The iconic singer, who just picked up a few honors at last week’s Best of the Beat Awards, has been playing shows in support of his fantastic 2016 album, Apache.

French Quarter Fest will be the largest showcase of Louisiana music in the world, with over 1,700 musicians performing at the event. As usual, this year’s incarnation will be free and open to the public.

The final French Quarter Festival schedule—with stages and times—will be unveiled in March.
    Last edited by bennyboy; 01-24-2017, 10:28 AM.

Unless I no longer understand how to use the internet I don't see: Aurora Nealand (or the Royal Roses), Tom McDermott or Helen Gillet. ahem.

Comment

Rory Danger and the Danger Dangers are playing (Aurora). But I also don't see Jon Cleary.

Comment

I am not sure if Aurora is still doing Rory Danger. I thought I saw something about them looking for someone else to fill her spot.

Comment

Working...
        X