East coasters! Check out this band, the T Sisters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East coasters! Check out this band, the T Sisters

One of my favorites. They were once just them but now a kick ass band behind em. Love em lots.

We're looking forward to heading to the East Coast in a couple of weeks and hoping everyone out there is safe in the stormy weather. We would love your help spreading the word! 3.29.17 | Philadelphia, PA - World Cafe Live w/ Lily Mae 3.30.17 | Takoma Park, MD - Square in a Circle (house concert)--SOLD-OUT! 3.31.17 | Brooklyn, NY - Knitting Factory Brooklyn w/ Phoebe Hunt and tba 4.01.17 | Somerville, MA - Thunder Road Music Club & Rock n' Roll Bistro w/ Spotted Tiger 4.02.17 | Northampton, MA - The Parlor Room w/ Twisted Pine 4.05.17 | Charlotte, NC - The Evening Muse 4.06.17 | Raleigh, NC - Neptune's w/ Kate Rhudy and Majestic Vistas 4.07 & 4.08.17 | Greer, SC - Albino Skunk Music Festival 4.09.17 | Marietta, OH - Mountain Stage Radio Show w/ Bridget Kearney and Shemekia Copeland

Woo hoo!

Comment

Hey Benny, thanks for the "Heads Up". So far the Raleigh, NC venue does not have them listed. I'm interested however. I like this a lot.....

https://youtu.be/0Fa-Suxxkmw

Comment

Nice find, Benny. That was not the sound I was expecting. I really like 'em. Hopefully, I can catch them on one of my work trips to the Bay Area.

Comment

Awesome. They are very different, love em huge. Their cover of Three Little Birds is amazing as are the Birdsong and Attics of my Life..

Comment

All righty. About halfway, anyone hitting the shows?

Comment

Lovely harmonies!

Comment

Working...
              X