Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawfish Fest tickets are now on sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crawfish Fest tickets are now on sale

    And I believe the $145 price is cheaper. I just got mine with no service fee, and I'm told there are a limited number available of those.

  • #2
    Paid $145/ticket & $135/hook-up last year. I believe $145 is the early bird price. So same rates this year but no service fee.
    In for 2018!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post
      And I believe the $145 price is cheaper. I just got mine with no service fee, and I'm told there are a limited number available of those.
      Were you there this year? I missed ya...I was there Saturday

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post
        And I believe the $145 price is cheaper. I just got mine with no service fee, and I'm told there are a limited number available of those.
        Dates please? Arnone's website seems to be blocked to the U.K for some reason...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

          Dates please? Arnone's website seems to be blocked to the U.K for some reason...
          As it is here in Poland.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post

            As it is here in Poland.
            That's reassuring. For a moment there, I thought it was me that he was trying to keep away from his little fest.

            Comment


            • #7
              I know that the news of the impending Crawfish Fest ticket on-sale date has been HUGE news over here, it's all the locals can talk about!!!

              (that is, since I don't understand virtually any spoken Polish, I assume that is what everybody over here is talking about, although I suppose it's possible that they are really saying amongst themselves "What's the deal with that wierdo American guy that is always hanging around over here, pestering our hott 24 year-old bartenders and playing all that bizarre music on the pub's sound system?")

              Comment


              • #8
                Proper vetting is required from now on. We're great again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                  Proper vetting is required from now on. We're great again.
                  There might be an old Polish proverb that says "Proper vetting leads to heavy petting", but again, it's hard to be sure.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post

                    There might be an old Polish proverb that says "Proper vetting leads to heavy petting", but again, it's hard to be sure.
                    Yeah. I can't understand a word they say.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

                      Dates please? Arnone's website seems to be blocked to the U.K for some reason...
                      Is this the proper forum to ask for dates?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kemp View Post

                        Is this the proper forum to ask for dates?
                        Oh shit! I thought I was on the other forum...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

                          Dates please? Arnone's website seems to be blocked to the U.K for some reason...
                          Oh I'd love to go out with you, sugar daddy!

                          June 1-3 2018

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ohio View Post

                            Oh I'd love to go out with you, sugar daddy!

                            June 1-3 2018
                            Sorry, I'm fully booked that week. Can you squeeeeeze me in another day?

                            (lord, I'm sounding awfully like Ms Seebass!)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You two get a room. And let us know if you find any deals. Or better yet, get an Air B and B. Take Uber to get there. Maybe Lyft. Let us know how this works out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X