Where's Poobah?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Poobah?

Mammoth Brews & Bluesapalooza ...... where are the other Poobahs this Summer?

The current Poobah is looking good. I am delighted to say

I believe that the Poohbah from across the Pond has been very busy with his ongoing role facilitating the Brexit.

And Poobah Gumbo is in training for The Red Dress Run

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post
      The current Poobah is looking good. I am delighted to say

I believe that the Poohbah from across the Pond has been very busy with his ongoing role facilitating the Brexit.

And Poobah Gumbo is in training for The Red Dress Run
      Hopefully we can get some pix posted. The Lord must have minions.

Comment

Power to The Poobahs!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
          Power to The Poobahs!
          Right On

Comment

I am unbelievably pissed right now, not figuring out how to post photos from Google (BTW, check out the doodle today! Badass!).I just returned to contact of the CA Poobah. Got some great pics, but....

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
              I am unbelievably pissed right now, not figuring out how to post photos from Google (BTW, check out the doodle today! Badass!).I just returned to contact of the CA Poobah. Got some great pics, but....
              You can't post photos from Google on here. Need a hosting service. Now that Photobucket is no longer free, I tried https://imgbb.com/.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
                I hear you, it has been too complicated for the likes of tech bozos like me for years, and still is.

I have asked for a reason as to why this is the case, and have never received a response.

But sadly that is the norm in regard to any issues or questions asked about the new and supposedly improved bored in recent years

Comment

all hail the mighty Pooh Bah! Love that you're wearing your crown.

Comment

And as to the board, it works just fine especially if you're willing to learn how to do a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                      And as to the board, it works just fine especially if you're willing to learn how to do a few things.
                      I tried with the photo thing, just not my go.

Which is a bummer as I have lots of photos from various musical and other events over the years

I also don't think that the personal message portion of the "new and improved bored" ever worked or did the bit that said you could load attachments, and that happened to people way more tech savvy than me.

Which is most of the population, I must add.

And when questions were asked as to why this was the case. We got no answer.

Which was and still is disappointing.

But so be it.

Comment

This makes me so happy!! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by ohio View Post

You can't post photos from Google on here. Need a hosting service. Now that Photobucket is no longer free, I tried https://imgbb.com/.
                          I still have a free Photobucket account. It's just a smaller capacity I think, but works fine for uploading.

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                            I love that you can re size pictures here. So much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by festivalgirl View Post

I still have a free Photobucket account. It's just a smaller capacity I think, but works fine for uploading.
                              You probably won't for long- they are disabling the 3rd party hosting aspect for all free accts
                              You can still keep the free acct as cloud storage, but suddenly, instead of your posted image you will see this instead:

To maintain 3rd party hosting ability, you must pay $400/year, going forward. A large number of their 11 million users are quite upset.
                              Especially those who use it to post photos on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy etc. They liken it to 'blackmail'... Google 'photobucket 3rd party hosting' to read the worldwide ruckus over this.

Comment

Working...
                              X