Facebook is down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook is down.

Maybe we'll see some old friends here again!

Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
    Maybe we'll see some old friends here again!
    time will tell

Comment

Calling Tangledupinblue, Corona, Ibjamn, Hebjamn, Lit, Papins, Michelo, Sweetolive, the Potters, Bluesmama, Denbear, Rossvegas, Keywest Bruce, Rosetree, MuffalletaDiver, Gumbo, MrSteve, Priestboy, OrleansJ, AmyK, Mexi, Voodoohead, Ozzy.....and that is just a start. Some have not posted in so long I forget their handle.

The door is always open.

Comment

Almost forgot mluke, but he may still be standing in the corner with the dunce cap on for his tirade against 20-20.

Comment

Ah was wondering about the Facebook. Damn too bad, it was how I was in contact with everyone involved in all the disasters, far and wide.

Comment

Originally posted by marignygreg View Post
            Calling Tangledupinblue, Corona, Ibjamn, Hebjamn, Lit, Papins, Michelo, Sweetolive, the Potters, Bluesmama, Denbear, Rossvegas, Keywest Bruce, Rosetree, MuffalletaDiver, Gumbo, MrSteve, Priestboy, OrleansJ, AmyK, Mexi, Voodoohead, Ozzy.....and that is just a start. Some have not posted in so long I forget their handle.

The door is always open.
            Yeah, they most all reside there. Doubt they'll be over here any time soon.

I find it hard to spend much time there- it is a sea of polarization, anger, frustration. Like the election never ended...

Comment

Originally posted by marignygreg View Post

The door is always open.
              Teeter Totter

Comment

Originally posted by ohio View Post

Yeah, they most all reside there. Doubt they'll be over here any time soon.

I find it hard to spend much time there- it is a sea of polarization, anger, frustration. Like the election never ended...
                BuZZ Off Ahole. Get outa here you darned VIP RV luvin' exclusivecrat!

Comment

Facebook is down.
                  Is it broken or is it just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 20-20 View Post

BuZZ Off Ahole. Get outa here you darned VIP RV luvin' exclusivecrat!
                    SWAG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ohio View Post
                      And the latest thing about which we can all become outraged...

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post

And the latest thing about which we can all become outraged...
                        EXACTLY my point. Like those VIP RV luvin' exclusivecrats.
                        If They don't set you off you're comatose.

Comment

Until Facebook, there was nothing.

Comment

Bream Bob, Carolina Beadhead

Comment

It never was down for me
                              How y'all are?

Comment

Working...
                              X