Other Festivals, 2018!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Molo View Post

I'll definitely be heading down for Saturday this year. That'll be a fun day.
    Full initial lineup complete. Latenight sets in the woods still coming supposedly. We'll be there all weekend.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ohio View Post

Full initial lineup complete. Latenight sets in the woods still coming supposedly. We'll be there all weekend.

Im going to think Neil Young isn't going out this summer. Lukas and POTR are on the bill all over, and that dont leave many weekends left. I did read an interesting article about CSNY reunionising, not because of the music or friendship, but purely because they hate Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by swag View Post

When do they usually announce the dailies?
          from the artists websites

Sat:
          James Hunter
          Darcy Malone & The Tangle

Sun:
          Samantha Fish
          Chris Thomas King
          The Subdudes

Comment

• Originally posted by bennyboy View Post

Im going to think Neil Young isn't going out this summer. Lukas and POTR are on the bill all over, and that dont leave many weekends left. I did read an interesting article about CSNY reunionising, not because of the music or friendship, but purely because they hate Trump.
            yep & yep!

Comment

• so would you go see a band that hates each other...in order to see them throw "hate" on another person...??...

Comment

• Originally posted by innertube View Post
                so would you go see a band that hates each other...in order to see them throw "hate" on another person...??...
                Not I. Saw the last reunion tour they did where they threw hate on Bush, '06 I think it was. Plenty of boos from the crowd, not a very pleasant experience. Wouldn't have gone had I known how it would turn out.

Comment

• Lineup for Hillberry Festival.
                  Deadhead Productions is excited to give you a little taste of what’s to come for the Hillberry Harvest Moon Music Festival. We are extremely honored to...

Comment

• bluesfest? OK.
                    Pre-sale begins Thursday, February 15 at 10 AM!

Comment

• Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
                      bluesfest? OK.
                      wtf...

Comment

• Originally posted by ohio View Post

wtf...
                        I don't know all of the bands, but I'd count Mr Sipp as blues and Beth Hart, Hat Fitz and Cara & Suitcase Junket as somewhere on the continuum, otherwise there's no there there as far as blues goes

Comment

• I thought it was common knowledge that Ghostface Killah was one oi Canada's most revered, influential Bluesmen, right after Celine Dion and Michael J Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan View Post

I don't know all of the bands, but I'd count Mr Sipp as blues and Beth Hart, Hat Fitz and Cara & Suitcase Junket as somewhere on the continuum, otherwise there's no there there as far as blues goes
                            Hat Fitz and Cara are good and also very nice people.

A guy I know used to work with Hat when he was tradesman, a few years back.

Comment

• For the weekend between FQF/ Baton Rouge Blues & 1st weekend JF

About 50 minutes from Austin

https://oldsettlersmusicfest.org/

13 days of music over 4 weekends. Will have to miss two days at Old Settlers.

2018 PARTIAL LINEUP

Greensky Bluegrass, I'm With Her - Sara Watkins, Sarah Jarosz, Aoife O'Donovan, Railroad Earth, Bob Schneider, JD McPherson, Jamestown Revival, Calexico, The Grateful Ball featuring The Travelin’ McCourys & Jeff Austin Band, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Balsam Range, The California Honeydrops, Donna the Buffalo, Will Hoge, Darlingside, The Travelin’ McCourys, Steve Poltz, Jeff Austin Band, Front Country, Billy Strings, 3% Milk (Members of MilkDrive, The Deer and The Greencards), The War & Treaty, Colter Wall, Possessed by Paul James, The Cleverlys, The Deer, We Banjo 3, The Peterson Brothers, Tomar & the FCs, Jon Stickley Trio, Ley Line, The Stacks, and Sophie Scott

Comment

• Old Settlers Fest

fyi: Bus service from Austin, Houston, San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                                X