Canadian Threadheads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Threadheads

Not that their absence has been noticed but this article may shed some light with respect to how they have been spending their time.....

That's one sharp Mountie. I see a promotion coming.

"Preliminary investigation leads RCMP to believe that this collision was not accidental. RCMP believe that drugs and/or alcohol are a contributing factor to this collision," Scott said in the release.

Comment

Originally posted by 20-20 View Post
      Not that their absence has been noticed but this article may shed some light with respect to how they have been spending their time.....
      The Naked Long Lunch

Comment

That Is why we are called Crazy Canucks!
        It does sound like a hell of a good time though
        Last edited by canadianjohn; 1 week ago.

Comment

Perhaps they were “Newfies”? That would explain alot. Probably get them off.

Comment

"A man and four women were not clothed at the time"....That's it. I'm moving to Canada!

Comment

Stan and Marilyn

Some years ago, Stan married an attractive woman, Marilyn, half his age, in a small Newfoundland community.

After several months, Marilyn complained that she had never climaxed during sex and according to her Grandmother, all Newfie women are entitled to a climax once in a while. So, to resolve the problem, they went to see the Veterinarian since there was no trustworthy doctor anywhere in Burin. The Vet didn't have a clue, but he did recall how, during the hot summer, his Mother and Father, would fan a cow that was having difficulty breeding, with a big towel. This would cool her down and make her relax. So the Vet told them to hire a strong, virile, young man to wave a big towel over them while they were having sex. This, the Vet said, would cause the young wife to cool down, relax, then climax.

So the couple hired a strong young man from Marystown to wave that big towel over them as the Vet suggested.

After many efforts, Marilyn still had not climaxed so they went back to the Vet. The Vet said for Marilyn to change partners and let the young man have sex with her while Stan waved the big towel.They tried it that night and Marilyn went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one right after the other for about two and a half hours. When it was over, Stan looked down at the exhausted young man and in a boasting voice said:

"And that, my son, is how you wave a towel!"
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tiger Woods in Newfoundland

Sent on a golf tour in Newfoundland, Tiger Woods drives his new Ford Fusion into a petrol station in a remote part of the countryside. The pump attendant, obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Newfoundlander manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is.

"Top of the mornin' to yer, sir" says the attendant.

Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground.

"What are dose?" Asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"Well, what on god's earth are dey for?" inquires the attendant.

"They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving", says Tiger.

"Lardthunderin!", says the Newfoundlander, "Ford tinks of everyting!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buddy the Horse

A feller from St. John's drove his car into a ditch out around da bay. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move.

Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond.

Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing.

Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch.

The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times.

"Well... Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                "A man and four women were not clothed at the time"....That's it. I'm moving to Canada!
                You might want to check the weather report first.

Comment

Originally posted by festivalgirl View Post

You might want to check the weather report first.
                  We are a hardy bunch & it is not that bad in southwestern Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianjohn View Post

We are a hardy bunch & it is not that bad in southwestern Ontario.
                    Not worried about you guys. Kemp has mentioned more than once his feelings about cold weather. Then again, he didn't mention getting naked himself.

Comment

Some things are worth discomfort, temporarily. I'm thinking dual citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                        Some things are worth discomfort, temporarily. I'm thinking dual citizenship.
                        Some others have noted that they felt your leanings were in the "Bi" direction.

Comment

we are a hardy bunch up here

Comment

Working...
                          X