And people wonder....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And people wonder....

why I make fun of liberals. The "thought police" are at it again. And in NYC. Who knows what mischief might be planned in San Fran?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/03/new-yo...xualizes-girl/

"When the erotic realist died in 2001, the lead singer of U2, Bono, sang at his funeral."

Dilly Mollyfocking Dilly, indeed.

Comment

Many here may not be aware that beloved Threadhead Tuggernuts was also a respected "erotic realist", but sadly Bono was not available to sing at his funeral, but fortunately A Tribe Called Red performed a moving, heartfelt rendition of 2 Live Crew's haunting "Me So Horny" at his memorial service.

Canine Horror was reportedly so overcome with emotion that he was unable to finish his 9th Tropical Isle Hand Grenade. (New Orleans' Most Powerful Drink)

Comment

I'm sure Judge Roy Moore would have no problems with this painting.

Comment

Originally posted by 20-20 View Post
          why I make fun of liberals. The "thought police" are at it again. And in NYC. Who knows what mischief might be planned in San Fran?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/03/new-yo...xualizes-girl/
          I'm curious. How do you know that the guy who started this a liberal. I read the story and there was no mention of his political leanings. And remember when conservatives in Cincinnati wanted to ban a Mappelthorpe photo exhibit?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...=.7c74b9406e11

I'm also not sure why you think the discussion currently happening about sexual assault is a left/right issue.
          Last edited by Jim; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
            I'm sure Judge Roy Moore would have no problems with this painting.
            Conversely, I understand that philosopher, philanthropist and enterprising Stew Magnate Dinty Moore is shocked and appealed at the risque "artwork"...

Comment

Beloved diminutive English actor Dudley Moore is uncharacteristically silent with his opinion about the painting in question.

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
                Beloved diminutive English actor Dudley Moore is uncharacteristically silent with his opinion about the painting in question.
                It is my understanding that actress Demi Moore has authored a petition requesting an oil painting of a young man in his underwear be hung (to use a phrase) alongside.

Comment

Not really surprising given that he's been dead for over 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by fesstgeek View Post
                    Not really surprising given that he's been dead for over 15 years.
                    That never stopped Bo Diddley!

Comment

Nor Ernie K-Doe, who also had no comment....

Comment

"When the erotic realist died in 2001, the lead singer of U2, Bono, sang at his funeral."

Dilly Mollyfocking Dilly, indeed.
                        Came in to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post

Came in to post that.
                          I wish you would've been quicker, as I initially wrote that in the original Polish, and it took me over 3 hours to translate it into English...

Comment

I wish you would've been quicker, as I initially wrote that in the original Polish, and it took me over 3 hours to translate it into English...
                            Dilly, Dilly.

Comment

Working...
                            X