No announcement yet.

2018 Brass Pass Sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Brass Pass available first weekend that I need back for 2nd weekend. mmbruns@comcast.net

Comment

UPDATE: All three passes have been claimed. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

We have 3 Brass Passes that we aren't able to use on the 2nd weekend, in case anyone should be interested. They will be available for pick-up in downtown New Orleans any time between the night of 29 April and 3 May.

The pro-rata price for one pass is $340. I would prefer to share all three with one group, but if that's not an option, I will be happy to share them individually. Please PM me or send an email to ramblinfox@gmail.com.

You can find out more about the Brass Pass here: https://www.wwoz.org/brass-pass-how-we-do-jazz-fest

Many thanks,
      Jan
      Last edited by ramblinfox; 04-23-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyB59 View Post
        I have a Brass Pass available first weekend that I need back for 2nd weekend. mmbruns@comcast.net
        My first weekend is now taken.

Comment

SOLD I have 2 brass passes available for 2nd weekend. Will be at the Patry for pick-up.

The pro rated price is $340 each. email is curtislo@charter.net

Thanks,

Kurt
          Last edited by gumbohead; 04-23-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I'm looking for 2, 2nd weekend Brass Passes if anyone would like to split the weekends.

Thanks, Alison

Comment

Originally posted by homerdog View Post
              I'm looking for 2, 2nd weekend Brass Passes if anyone would like to split the weekends.

Thanks, Alison
              I have two brass passes that I won't be using for Friday-Sunday of the second weekend. I do plan to use them for Thursday 5/3. They would need to be picked up Thursday after 7 pm. Pro-rated cost is $275 per pass.

UPDATE: passes have been claimed
              Last edited by jperry525; 04-25-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jperry525 View Post

I have two brass passes that I won't be using for Friday-Sunday of the second weekend. I do plan to use them for Thursday 5/3. They would need to be picked up Thursday after 7 pm. Pro-rated cost is $275 per pass.
                I will purchase these. Sorry wasnt sure how to respond on the thread. Astern@sternagencyinc.com

Comment

I have 2 brass passes available for 2nd weekend. Any takers?

Comment

I need two passes for first weekend... anyone already bought for 2nd weekend that still needs a first weekend partner ?

I can pick them up Friday am first weekend and I will be around until Wednesday late night 5/2 to hand off the brass passes to whoever wishes to split them.

Originally posted by homerdog View Post

Thanks, Alison

Comment

Originally posted by AdamStern View Post

I will purchase these. Sorry wasnt sure how to respond on the thread. Astern@sternagencyinc.com
                      I sent you an email. If you are still interested, I can sell you the passes for Fri-Sun if the 2nd weekend.

Comment

Still Looking for 1 brass pass for second weekend. (Really just need it saturday and sunday for when Special K and Mrs K are here. Anyone still selling?

Comment

Hi, anyone still have 2nd weekend Brass Pass’s that they’d like to sell?

Comment

I have a single 2nd weekend brass pass for sale for $300 obo.

Comment

Looking to find two BRASS PASSES for this weekend May 5, 2018. Anyone selling any? Thanks in advance, from Boston!

Comment

Working...
                              X