Dixie Dregs-April 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie Dregs-April 26th

Just saw the Dregs in DC and I'm telling you, they were outstanding! If you remember them from the day or just love fusion, southern rock, funky , baroquey, off the hook musically satisfying instrumental jazz/rock,, GO! If you are rolling into town 1st Thurs o rif they are rolling through your town, go ahead and check it out. Believe me Steve Morse and the lads are still cooking. They are at House of Drool/Rules .... but it's only $28 for standing . Too bad Quint didn't book them. 40th reunion is usually a calling card for fest bookings. Did I mention....GO!

Dang, stepping on Threadhead Thursday. Please excuse me......

Comment

It's all good, Larry. I am a big fan, and was seriously bummed when I saw the date, and again when they did not get fest gig. I am hoping they have an opener and I can get there for the second set. If not, C'est la vie!

Comment

We're going to see'em here at home the week before - I'll try to remember to review the show. btw - Night of the Living Dregs is one of Amazon's $5 downloads right now if you haven't bought any of their stuff since the early '80s like me and don't have much of their stuff in digital form.

Comment

Another great band who should have been at Fest. Hope they roll around my way soon. Fusion isn't my favorite music, but there were elements of lots of other styles in their sound.

Comment

Originally posted by duende View Post
            We're going to see'em here at home the week before - I'll try to remember to review the show. btw - Night of the Living Dregs is one of Amazon's $5 downloads right now if you haven't bought any of their stuff since the early '80s like me and don't have much of their stuff in digital form.
            Speaking of Amazon music, I'm loving Apple Music. Every time someone mentions a band, I go to itunes and search and then add to my music. If I love it, I can download it to avoid using data when I'm not at home. Ten bucks a month. OR $15 for the family plan.

Comment

Will see them Tuesday before 1st weekend in Houston.

Comment

Working...
              X