Legalize Louisiana! (Might happen!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
    Readers please note that the bill was introduced by a Republican.
    He was probably high when he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

He was probably high when he did it.
      Nah, it's the number one bipartisan issue.

As but one example, Oklahoma is actually the hottest weed market right now. They call it Toke-lahoma:

How One of the Reddest States Became the Nation’s Hottest Weed Market

Comment

I would not get your hopes up for this.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
          No high hopes?

Comment

When a Republican is proposing it, you have to think there is some progress being made. At a certain point, it would seem like the pendulum will swing and it will happen quickly. This old hippie from the Bay Area sure hopes so!!!

Comment

Effing John Boehner. Snatched Social Security "File and Suspend" slim years before I was eligible, but now carries the flag for hedge-fund'y recreational Mary Jane. That vile bastard aside, I sincerely hope the state gets on-board and that cool people profit.

Comment

I'm sure I'll be 'supplied' either way. Sometimes the black market is easier to deal with, plus 'my guy' delivers !!

Nice to see Benny Boy in a current Thread. Miss that Dude.

Comment

https://www.wdsu.com/article/new-orl...juana/36041293

Comment

New York just legalized, & you can smoke on the street!!! Its gonna be fun walking around the city now.... people have been smoking on the street for years, surreptitiously, but now its gonna smell like Amsterdam!!!
                    Connecticut is working on legalization too, but in this materialistic, commercially minded state, they're not gonna let people grow. All they care about is tax revenue, not freedom...
                    Last edited by revjimk; 3 days ago.

Comment

I've been driving to Massachusetts (visited Alice's Restaurant & "the Church") & they still charge old "outlaw" prices, over $400/oz. In Colorado, with plenty of dispensaries, growers & competition, you could find an ounce for $125 when I left 3 yrs. ago, if you were a "frugal shopper". Went back that fall & you could get one for $75 (not "top shelf" tho)
                      Free the Ganja!!!!

Comment

Virginia has become the first "Southern" state to legalize marijuana. As of July 1 it will be legal to possess up to an ounce and also legal to grow four plants per household. As purely an observer, with no personal involvement, that second portion seems to be quite important it would seem. I have read multiple accounts but have no personal experiences to substantiate the veracity of the accounts, that the quality of government regulated and big-business grown pot does not measure up to a nicely cared-for home grown product. So the stories go.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
                          that's what they said about New York, who would've ever guessed! Once they figure a way to line their pockets....

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                            I'm sure I'll be 'supplied' either way. Sometimes the black market is easier to deal with, plus 'my guy' delivers !!

Nice to see Benny Boy in a current Thread. Miss that Dude.
                            I miss Benny, too. Never met him, but I miss him. This old Bored has seen some characters come and go. Gotta shop for shoes now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

I miss Benny, too. Never met him, but I miss him. This old Bored has seen some characters come and go.
                              Same here. I miss Benny. And I miss a busy springtime pre-JF bored.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post

Same here. I miss Benny. And I miss a busy springtime pre-JF bored.
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X