Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this was already said - Trey will join TTB for their Lock’n set

Comment

• Well I thought I would bump this thread as I know Benny loved this band. We had chatted about meeting up at this show, but sadly as you know Benny has left us. I will be thinking about him at the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium tomorrow night as Los Lobos takes the stage to open for TTB! Should be unbelievable and I know Benny will be in my thoughts as TTB takes the stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate looks at -- View Post
        Well I thought I would bump this thread as I know Benny loved this band. We had chatted about meeting up at this show, but sadly as you know Benny has left us. I will be thinking about him at the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium tomorrow night as Los Lobos takes the stage to open for TTB! Should be unbelievable and I know Benny will be in my thoughts as TTB takes the stage.
        Still miss old Benny on this antiquated board. TTB coming up later in the summer for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Still miss old Benny on this antiquated board. TTB coming up later in the summer for us.
          Indy. 7/24. I'll be there.

Comment

• Aw, I miss Benny. TTB in Little Rock November 16.

Comment

• Anyone know a promo code for Aurora Il, 7/21 RiverEdge Park show?

Comment

• I got in on a $20 Live Nation offering for The Wharf Amphitheater in Orange Beach, AL on July 3rd. Decent seats, as well. Looking forward to it...even if it is in Alabama.

Comment

• Just saw them May 18 in Mesa, Az at a small outdoor amphitheater. It was a cool night, which is rare for Az. in May. They were amazing. Sad not to see them at Fest this year. 2020? One can dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by loco View Post
                    Just saw them May 18 in Mesa, Az at a small outdoor amphitheater. It was a cool night, which is rare for Az. in May. They were amazing. Sad not to see them at Fest this year. 2020? One can dream.
                    Was supposed to go, but had something come up and couldn't make it. Was bummed to miss it generally and because of the great weather.

I had 4th row seats. I gave them to some friends who never get out to see music despite being big music fans. They weren't familiar with TTB, so imagine their surprise at what they got to see. It was a TTB baptism!

Comment

• Originally posted by fesstgeek View Post
                      Anyone know a promo code for Aurora Il, 7/21 RiverEdge Park show?
                      I could use a code or tix too.

Comment

• Well last night in Sacramento was awesome. Los Lobos opened and rocked the house for a solid hour, and TTB for two hours +. Benny was there! Someone tapped me on the shoulder and said “Great to see you here!” When I turned around there was nobody there! Love it!

Comment

Well last night in Sacramento was awesome. Los Lobos opened and rocked the house for a solid hour, and TTB for two hours +. Benny was there! Someone tapped me on the shoulder and said “Great to see you here!” When I turned around there was nobody there! Love it!
                          OMG. That's awesome, piratelooksat!

Comment

Well last night in Sacramento was awesome. Los Lobos opened and rocked the house for a solid hour, and TTB for two hours +. Benny was there! Someone tapped me on the shoulder and said “Great to see you here!” When I turned around there was nobody there! Love it!
                            About last night's show from Jambase.

https://www.jambase.com/article/tede...gng09bFnTi7Zic

Comment

We're in Tahoe for 2 weeks and we sold our tix to last night's show. How was the sound in the newly redone auditorium?

Comment

• Sound was very impressive. Other than that and some paint,I didn’t see a lot of difference, but it would have been worth the drive down!

Comment

Working...
                                X