All things Tedeschi/Trucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pirate looks at -- View Post
    They played Telluride Bluegrass Festival this year, and those of you that have been to TBF, know how good the sound is there, and with the Mountains all around us it was magical! It doesn't hurt to have Jerry Douglas and Sam Bush sit in either!
    OH MAN!!!! Sounds wonderful!!! I almost went to that this year instead of JF, as you know. Not only did they have TTB but also the Wood Brothers (how were they?) two of my all time faves. I really have my eye on that fest and also Blues and Brews in 2019.

Comment

The Wood Brothers were awesome, everybody was awesome! A transistor radio sounds awesome at 8700 feet surrounded by the majesty that is Telluride. Check out festivarian.com lots of great information there. If you like to camp, I can hook you up with some great people that you can camp with. I will warn you, sleep before you get to Telluride, and after you leave. There will be music 24/7.

Comment

Camping? Thatís a joke right? Isnít that what Boy Scouts and homeless people do?
        I had enough camping in Viet Nam.

all of the above I stand by. However, in order to not be accused of being ďsnarkyĒ I must add that your offer to help folks is really very cool. I have camped my entire life but at 72 it has lost some of itís allure. If not all. 24/7 music is also not as attractive now that cocaine has gone out of fashion.
        Last edited by 20-20; 08-10-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Cocaine has gone out of fashion? That's news to me!

Comment

Originally posted by 20-20 View Post
            Camping? Thatís a joke right? Isnít that what Boy Scouts and homeless people do?
            I had enough camping in Viet Nam.

all of the above I stand by. However, in order to not be accused of being ďsnarkyĒ I must add that your offer to help folks is really very cool. I have camped my entire life but at 72 it has lost some of itís allure. If not all. 24/7 music is also not as attractive now that cocaine has gone out of fashion.
            Well at almost 67 I guess I am lucky to be able to handle camping! As for the 24/7 music, I have found that a good pair of ear plugs mutes it enough that I eventually fall off into a nice and easy slumber!

Comment

Working...
            X