All things Tedeschi/Trucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

They sold out last time they played there. Long way off. I see both shows still selling out.
    hmm...ok...??

the last TTB show I went to in a theater...everyone remained seated until damn near the end...I like you do not like to sit down at a show with an electric guitar...I want to move and tap my feet...so it forced me to sit
    unless I wanted to be that guy...the Saenger is a great place...but it can get weird...sometimes I just get out of my seat and go stand next to the wall so I can move without disturbing other people...so far no one has come up
    to me in order to get me back in my seat...

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

TTB with The Stones? I highly doubt that.
      I can totally see The Stones feature Derrick on something like "All Down The Line" with Susan on backup vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by innertube View Post
        the last TTB show I went to in a theater...everyone remained seated until damn near the end...I like you do not like to sit down at a show with an electric guitar...I want to move and tap my feet...so it forced me to sit
        unless I wanted to be that guy...the Saenger is a great place...but it can get weird...sometimes I just get out of my seat and go stand next to the wall so I can move without disturbing other people...so far no one has come up
        It can be a problem. I had second row (pit, like real second row) for last january's TTB at Saenger. Spent the whole time vacillating between "maybe I should sit down cause i'm blocking the view of all these other people who apparently paid big money but don't like to dance" and "f*#k those people behind me, i need to move!"

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
          FYI looks like Benny has been active on the book of faces recently. So maybe hes sick and tired of us.
          I hope that's it, his profile here shows his last post was 3 weeks back.

Comment

hmm...ok...??

Well I was way off on that one about them selling out. I can't remember last year at The Saenger if everyone sat down or not. I will only sit downstairs and close to the stage as many times the floor stands and the upper sections do not. I have no intention on sitting for either TTB show. I go stand on the side if everyone else is sitting.

Comment

hmm...ok...??

I do the same thing. So far so good.

Comment

I suppose however one feels about the Tedeschi Trucks Band's music, the focus here should really be on the devastating financial impact that the poor ticket sales will have on beloved Threadhead "Quint's" plan to scalp his extras at the Saenger.

"One Way Or Another, This Darkness Got To Give..."
                Last edited by swag; 4 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                X