Duhon tomorrow, new Lindell and Mulebone reunion next month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duhon tomorrow, new Lindell and Mulebone reunion next month

For all you local THs, tomorrow night (Friday night, 8/10) Andrew Duhon is at Chickie Wah Wah at 8. His new album False River is the best "singer/songwriter" record I've heard in a LONG time.

In other good news, offbeat.com has an article announcing that Eric Lindell will be releasing a new album next month and celebrating it with a Sept 7 show at One Eyed Jacks.

The following week on Sept 14, the same venue is hosting the Mulebone reunion, a band that features Mark Mullins, John Gros, Jimmy Robinson and more. Mulebone disbanded when "side projects" like Bonerama and Papa Grows Funk grew bigger than the band from whence they sprang. This is their first ever reunion show, should be kick ass.

I saw Andrew at the Ogden not long ago and he was excellent. Very much an old school "singer/songwriter," one good tune after another.

Comment

Tomorrow has become today, so bumping this back to the top. I couldn't edit the topic unfortunately, but TONIGHT, Andrew Duhon at Chickie!!!
      My goal for the next 30 days: Duhon tonight, the Leo/Anders/Dave show at Tips, plus the Lindell and Mulebone shows in my first post.
      If I do all four of those I think I'll regain some measure of self respect for all the shows that have begun this year after i've gone to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post
        For all you local THs, tomorrow night (Friday night, 8/10) Andrew Duhon is at Chickie Wah Wah at 8. His new album False River is the best "singer/songwriter" record I've heard in a LONG time.

In other good news, offbeat.com has an article announcing that Eric Lindell will be releasing a new album next month and celebrating it with a Sept 7 show at One Eyed Jacks.

The following week on Sept 14, the same venue is hosting the Mulebone reunion, a band that features Mark Mullins, John Gros, Jimmy Robinson and more. Mulebone disbanded when "side projects" like Bonerama and Papa Grows Funk grew bigger than the band from whence they sprang. This is their first ever reunion show, should be kick ass.
        I plan to get to the Mulebone show things work out

Comment

Working...
        X