• HOORAY For SWAG!

Shoutout Time!!!
    You know what you did.
    Thank You.

I dunno about that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
      I dunno about that myself.
      Opinions are like assholes....everybody has got one.
      And we had one here.

Comment

Careful 20-20. Your next buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 20-20 View Post

Opinions are like assholes....everybody has got one.
          And we had one here.
          SWAG!!1!

YAY!!!

THANKS....

Comment

Gards should be waking up soon. No one will be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by marignygreg View Post
              Careful 20-20. Your next buddy.
              I've been kicked out of better bars than this
              But that's another story

Comment

I don't think any of this is cause for celebration. It's a slippery slope, and some of you are standing at a severe angle.

Comment

Also, from what I gather, you're celebrating the wrong person.

Comment

Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post
                    You are correct, Sir!

Comment

I don't think any of this is cause for celebration. It's a slippery slope, and some of you are standing at a severe angle.
                      I agree, it's a slippery slope. Maybe dealing with it like Twitter does would be better - temporary bans (e.g. "Twitter jail"). Although often Twitter does not seem to explain to the person very well what got them there.

Comment

Thatís true but Kemp is old. He gets a Get of Jail exemption.

Comment

Itís a temporary ban, and I was the one who did it. Enough is enough. I realize and respect that not all with agree with this. But I also learned a long time ago that you canít please everyone ďso ya got to please yourself.Ē
                          Last edited by chrisjoseph; 08-17-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

There was a song with a chorus that said "Its been a long time coming"

I am not celebrating but things will be a lot more pleasant around here.

I called him out on numerous occasions, which sadly never worked.

Because it was never his fault, and he seemed to find it impossible to believe that he was ever wrong, and as it was just his opinion, that made it ok.

Others tried the ignore him and hope he would head off to greener pastures and that did not work.

This latest spat was created by him and no one else.

So be it.

There has only been one person in the history of the bored, as far as I am aware, to tell someone to go away and commit suicide.

So you reap what you sow.

And I seriously need to get back to pretending to work.

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post

Although often Twitter does not seem to explain to the person very well what got them there.
                              In this case, neither does the Jazz Fest message board. I don't see how any lesson will be learned if the person is never officially told what they've done wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X