Shelter From The Storm!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelter From The Storm!

Please find it, Carolina Thread Heads. That means you, 20/20. We are preparing here in VA.

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
    Please find it, Carolina Thread Heads. That means you, 20/20. We are preparing here in VA.
    Thanks Kemp. The thought is much appreciated. Some 4x8 sheets of plywood would be even sweeter!!

Comment

Originally posted by 20-20 View Post

Thanks Kemp. The thought is much appreciated. Some 4x8 sheets of plywood would be even sweeter!!
      Are you evacuating or riding it out? My advice: board up, load up; get out!

Comment

I hear you. We're staying but it is never an easy decision. The rationale for staying is that once you leave and the storm cuts our only road Hwy 12 then you cannot get back. It was cut from September to the week before Thanksgiving a few storms back. I was able to run around the beach naked for weeks! I was the best looking guy on the beach! But I digress. Always a nail biter. The tension is palatable, you can feel it literally. Good Luck to you. I cannot help but be reminded of JeanVI and here travails .

Comment

I hear you. We're staying but it is never an easy decision. The rationale for staying is that once you leave and the storm cuts our only road Hwy 12 then you cannot get back. It was cut from September to the week before Thanksgiving a few storms back. I was able to run around the beach naked for weeks! I was the best looking guy on the beach! But I digress. Always a nail biter. The tension is palatable, you can feel it literally. Good Luck to you. I cannot help but be reminded of JeanVI and here travails .
          Hold on tight, Nature Boy. I hope y'all make it through with minimal or no damage. I have a sister and brother-in-law who are riding it out in Kure Beach much to my disapproval. I have a lot of family in Elizabethtown and all over Sampson County and Raleigh who are also staying. We left our Folly Beach stay five days early yesterday and returned to Virginia which keeps moving in and out of the target. Nobody knows till it happens. I hope the waiting is the hardest part.

Comment

Good luck, boys !!

Comment

good luck....looks like it might be turning a bit south now...??

Comment

Vibes to those in the path of this storm.

Hopefully, it won't be an "unsung success" or an "incredibly successful" event that our fellow Americans in Puerto Rico experienced. If it is bad, remember we'll get you paper towels.

Last edited by Quint; 09-12-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quint View Post
                  Vibes to those in the path of this storm.

Hopefully, it won't be an "unsung success" or an "incredibly successful" event that our fellow Americans in Puerto Rico experienced. If it is bad, remember we'll get you paper towels.

I have to say, Donnie, you're doing a heckuva job, of self-promotion. We might need some of those funds you redirected from FEMA to ICE. But, we don't have time to think about him now. Thanks for the well-wishes, folks. And we do have some of the Cajun Navy already in the Carolinas.

Comment

The Cajun Navy! That's what I heard as well... Better than TWO rolls of paper towels.

Comment

Good luck to all of you in the Carolinas!! My stomach is in knots. I am having severe Katrina flashbacks. Please, please, please be safe!!

Comment

Current reports say it might sit along the coast for days. Best wishes for those in the path.

Comment

I have relatives in Murrels Inlet SC. Looks like that might be where it makes land. They evacuated the hospitals there. They are doctors and have evacuated to Atl or Florence SC. They had their home swept out to sea during Hugo. Now that house is rebuilt but they moved to the inlet side. (Vacation home on the Grand Strand). Be well folks.

Comment

Now a category 2. Way to go, Pat Robertson.

Comment

I heard they just closed highway 12 so good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X