• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revjimk View Post

Close... Sam Butera. I must have had Dave Bartholomew on my mind
    Everybody's in Show Biz!

Comment

• Originally posted by revjimk View Post

Close... Sam Butera. I must have had Dave Bartholomew on my mind
      I saw Sam Butera open for Van Morrison in SF back in 1999. It was a fun show. Van sang a couple of songs with Sam's band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Everybody's in Show Biz!
        We obviously are using a different definition of "show biz". No sense quibbling about it

Comment

• I don't know if everybody's in Show Biz. . . . . but I do like the title of Bobby Key's autobiography...

Which, if ya ain't heard it (or read it) yet, there IS a second part. Here's the whole thang: "Every night's a Saturday night, and every day's a Sunday." . . .

Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by freebo View Post
            I don't know if everybody's in Show Biz. . . . . but I do like the title of Bobby Key's autobiography...

Which, if ya ain't heard it (or read it) yet, there IS a second part. Here's the whole thang: "Every night's a Saturday night, and every day's a Sunday." . . .

Amen.
            I really want to read that. I was mainly thinking of the '72 Kinks album of the same name. One of my all time favorites.

Comment

• This thread aged well

Comment

• I think Anders should invite KArl Denson's band up on stones Thursday and do the Sticky Fingers complete LP set they threw down a few years ago. Might get Karl chucked from the band though.

Comment

Working...
                X