Rolling Stones headlining Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebluesdoctor View Post
    If you actually want to see the Rolling Stones and are willing to pay $175, if that's the price, that seems to be a bargain because at Foxwoods Stadium in Massacchusetts, the prices range from $204 to $9500!
    I do not think any stones fan who scores a ticket to the JF day will be upset even if they are a JF lifer, because I assumed their other 13 dates would be as expensive if not more for the worst seats in a football stadium. I will try for Pasadena tickets and JF tickets, because I have never seen them and in case I miss on one I have a second chance with the other. Anyway, where did you find the Boston prices? The ticketmaster links all seem to not show the prices before the sale begins anymore.

Comment

I saw the prices on Stubb Hub. No mention of Jazz Fest prices.

Comment

I have sent a message to a friend who toured with the Stones for Decades and I am awaiting a response

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

I saw The New Barbarians at The Garden in NYC. Fun show but people were going crazy because Mick never showed although he was rumored to. I was thrilled to see artists from all different genres that I was into at the time playing together especially Stanley Clark. Great late 70s funtime!
          The people going crazy were just "ignunt"....

Comment

Ever notice how Mick looks more & more like Barney Fife every year????

Comment

Originally posted by revjimk View Post
              Ever notice how Mick looks more & more like Barney Fife every year????
              People never get tired of that one, do they? I hope I'm as healthy as Mick is at 73 in six more years. Side note: Don Knotts was known to be quite the ladies' man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

People never get tired of that one, do they? I hope I'm as healthy as Mick is at 73 in six more years. Side note: Don Knotts was known to be quite the ladies' man.
                According to dumb stuff I've read over the years, Knotts was quite well endowed, rivaled only by Don Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post

According to dumb stuff I've read over the years, Knotts was quite well endowed, rivaled only by Don Johnson.
                  I was wondering why Thelma Lou stayed with him for so 'long'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

I thought I was the only person to notice....

Comment

Rolling Stones Impose High Ticket Prices For U.S. Tour
                      https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...s-tour-173409/

Comment

I think prices quoted on StubHub are simply speculators looking to resell tickets assuming thet get their hands on them. Actual face value tickets last year for U.K. Tour ranged from about $115 to $500.

Comment

I have friends that bought 2nd weekend 4 day tickets on Stubhub. The event says tickets good for Thurs Fri Sat Sun. I told them that that is highly unlikely they are using a 2nd-weekend ticket on Thursday, May 2nd. After the announcement we all think is coming, will Stubhub offer a refund or say "You bought 2nd-weekend tickets"?

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post

There was/is a ‘club’ dedicated to this called (appropriately) ‘The Hung Jury’.
                            Apparently, Milton Beryl was spectacularly ‘gifted’.

As Bruce has said, “You never know who’s going to get one of those”.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenwinemaster View Post
                              Rolling Stones Impose High Ticket Prices For U.S. Tour
                              https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...s-tour-173409/
                              $8.50 for the Stones? No way I'm paying that.

Comment

What do you think the fee for Stones at JF would be?
                                If the rumors are true: $150 x 50,000 = 7.5
                                Thinking they would get 80% of gate.
                                7.5 x 80 = $6,000,000.
                                not bad for a couple of hours of work.

Sure wish they would sale 93,750 tickets at $80. Same total at 7.5 and cancel the Stones.

Comment

Working...
                                X