No announcement yet.

Jazzfest Grids 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too crowded in that place. And the seats are far too uncomfortable. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post
      It's too crowded in that place. And the seats are far too uncomfortable. Thanks anyway.
      All seats are uncomfortable for Tuggernuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gards

Thread Drift Indeed.

I for one am glad to hear that Satan did not defile you.
        ....yet.

Comment

• I vote tugger be straight banned. This isnít PT. We have respect and decency on this board. Especially in this thread. Honestly, the guy needs to be removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by funkkjunkie
            Good god. I opened this thread thinking I'm going to read about a new show. Could all y'all just delete your copy and paste of TN's post and then TN, would you please delete the original post? Please. I mean for god's sake, it's the grids thread, a thread a lot of folks visit. And they don't visit to read y'all's bullshit. (yeah, pun intended.) #boysontheplayground #cantstopwontstop #devilsadvocate #itsaboutthemusic
            I agree that "tugger"'s post shouldn't be on this thread. Maybe it really happened to him and this is a legitimate cry for help, but I seriously doubt it. Maybe he got hacked and somebody else posted it with his name. That is what I think. Maybe it was a serious lapse of judgement. Most of Tug's post are legit. I don't think the rest of us should be given a hard time for giving whoever posted it shit, unless, like I said, it is legit, which, as I said, I very seriously doubt. Even one of the Bored's administrators has made a "plug" joke on another thread. Remember all the comments about Freewheelin' Design's post? I think Tuggernuts should comment on all this.
            Last edited by Kemp; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangochill View Post
              I vote tugger be straight banned. This isnít PT. We have respect and decency on this board. Especially in this thread. Honestly, the guy needs to be removed.
              2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp
                I agree that "tugger"'s post shouldn't be on this thread. Maybe it really happened to him and this is a legitimate cry for help, but I seriously doubt it. Maybe he got hacked and somebody else posted it with his name. That is what I think. Maybe it was a serious lapse of judgement. Most of Tug's posts are legit. I don't think the rest of us should be given a hard time for giving whoever posted it shit, unless, like I said, it is legit, which, as I said, I very seriously doubt. Even one of the Bored's administrators has made a "plug" joke on another thread. Remember all the comments about Freewheelin' Design's post? I think Tuggernuts should comment on all this.

Like everything he posts, it was copied from PT.

Comment

• Originally posted by halley8 View Post

Like everything he posts, it was copied from PT.
                  Okay. I don't know what PT is. Please inform me. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Okay. I don't know what PT is. Please inform me. Seriously.
                    phantasy tour, not worth your time, a crappy message board.

Comment

• LIghten up everybody...

Comment

• Well, I feel like the moderators and select participants put some effort into cleaning up this place, and I don't like seeing it compromised by this BS. So can someone put Tugger in timeout for awhile?
                        What sets these boards apart is that many of us take the opportunity to meet one another in person. Doing so makes it less likely that you'll go on some rant or attack fueled by internet anonymity. All are welcome whether they are interested in socializing in person or not, but I think that all should behave as though they might encounter any other board member in person and be held responsible for their words or demeanor.

Comment

• Damn, even John Blancher is selling out. A "Stones Fest" on zydeco night at Rock N Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebluesdoctor View Post
                            Damn, even John Blancher is selling out. A "Stones Fest" on zydeco night at Rock N Bowl.
                            Geno Delafose is playing from 8-10.... before the Stones Fest.

Comment

• https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/1B005639CB23A70D

The Revivalists w/ Andy Frasco
                              Thu ē May 02 ē 8:00 PM
                              Fillmore New Orleans

Comment

• Foundations of Funk - George Porter, Jr., Zigaboo Modeliste, Ivan Neville, Ian Neville, Tony Hall, with Oteil Burbridge and some very special guests at The Fillmore New Orleans on 5/1

https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/1B00563B0A6A9441
                                Last edited by ztulane; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X