Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jazzfest Grids 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chief Keef
    Republic
    May 1

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chief-k...ts-58756100077

    Comment


    • Sam Price and the True Believers
      Louisiana Music Factory - in-store
      3pm Apr 30

      https://m.facebook.com/events/389493...=page_internal

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wombat View Post
        Sam Price and the True Believers
        Louisiana Music Factory - in-store
        3pm Apr 30

        https://m.facebook.com/events/389493...=page_internal
        Still bummed they didn't get a fest slot - I plan on working to pack some of their nightime shows

        Comment


        • Nicolas Payton w/ Roland Guerrero and Alfred Jordan
          Maple Leaf
          Apr 25 late

          https://www.mapleleafbar.com/events/...15-adv-20-door

          Comment


          • Shawn Williams
            Balcony Music Club
            Apr 28 12 pm

            http://shawnwilliamsmusic.com/stalk_shawn_shows/

            Comment


            • Shawn Williams
              Checkpoint Charlies
              Apr 26

              https://m.facebook.com/events/246045...D%22%7D&aref=0

              Comment


              • Originally posted by satisfiedsf View Post

                And last but not least, Lyrics Born will be sitting in as a special guest with Good Enough For Good Times!
                This is a great get- Lyrics Born is an absolutely fantastic frontman. Is he just with them for a song or two, or most of the set?

                This may make me have to leave the Karl D Aretha tribute show earlier than originally planned.

                Comment


                • See what happens when a data scientist with too much time on her hands starts playing with the grids.

                  https://www.jambase.com/article/new-orleans-jazz-fest-after-dark-deep-dive

                  Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by swag View Post
                    See what happens when a data scientist with too much time on her hands starts playing with the grids.

                    https://www.jambase.com/article/new-orleans-jazz-fest-after-dark-deep-dive

                    Love this!

                    Comment


                    • Oh why do I need to be so busy at work today this is sooooooooo my thing. Hearts in the eyes for sure.

                      Comment


                      • Seems the "What's New?" page on the Grids has been down since early yesterday. This thread and that page are my two favorite many-times-a-day refreshes!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BrooklynBrassFiend View Post
                          Seems the "What's New?" page on the Grids has been down since early yesterday. This thread and that page are my two favorite many-times-a-day refreshes!
                          I prefer to skip the What's New and slowly make my way down every club on my customized Grids, revelling in the shows i will and might not see as i go...

                          Comment


                          • So that article Swag posted above, mentions the Threadhead Patry and also mentions the Jazzfest Grids (but not as "Threadhead Jazzfest Grids". Seems to me our name should be on the top of every page f the Grids site, since the grids have always been a work of Threadhead love! Right now, we are mentioned on the side as "sponsored by", but that isn't the same thing as "lovingly created and crowd-sources and passed down by".

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NeenAtlanta View Post
                              So that article Swag posted above, mentions the Threadhead Patry and also mentions the Jazzfest Grids (but not as "Threadhead Jazzfest Grids". Seems to me our name should be on the top of every page f the Grids site, since the grids have always been a work of Threadhead love! Right now, we are mentioned on the side as "sponsored by", but that isn't the same thing as "lovingly created and crowd-sources and passed down by".
                              Well, since you are the originator of the grids, and we love you for that by the way, I think your opinion should be one that matters. I think there are tons of people who have no idea that a bunch of crazy musiclovers give their time to be the force behind the grids. Also that angle might help with donations to the THCultural Foundation.

                              Comment


                              • Siberia

                                Apr 23: Trapper Keeper + Nutria + Extended Trio
                                Apr 24: Noelle Tannen + Pony Hunt + Ryan Baer
                                Apr 25: Klezmer All-Stars
                                Apr 26: Chris Acker presents Choose Yourself
                                Apr 27: 99 Playboys, TBA
                                Apr 28: Valparaiso Menís Chorus
                                Apr 30: Little Freddie King
                                May 1: Bon Bon Vivant, TBA
                                May 2: People Museum + Mystery Zone + Sci-Fi Country
                                May 3: Julie Odell, tba
                                May 4: Rotary Downs + Mike Dillon Band
                                May 5; Loose Cattle + Tall Pines + Paul Sanchez

                                https://siberianolaevent.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X