Anders's Holiday shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anders's Holiday shows

December 14, 15, 16. Hey innertube, I couldn't remember which thread we highjacked talking about the Anders weekend so decided to start a new one. Joe is listed on the Maple Leaf site instead of June. BTW the site has been updated so it probably wouldn't crash your computer. But I said probably.

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
    December 14, 15, 16. Hey innertube, I couldn't remember which thread we highjacked talking about the Anders weekend so decided to start a new one. Joe is listed on the Maple Leaf site instead of June. BTW the site has been updated so it probably wouldn't crash your computer. But I said probably.
    Great. But what on earth does this have to do with the Grateful Dead? #threaddrift

Comment

Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

Great. But what on earth does this have to do with the Grateful Dead? #threaddrift
      sometimes Anders will play a Dead tune...and now with Joan as a guest...I guess they can do a Dylan/Dead tune...??

Comment

Plus Anders plays with Phil Lesh and has a song on his 'Peace' album that mentions the Dead. Jeeez….your Lordship. You know everything comes back to the GD.

Comment

Well I'm just Grateful Anders is alive. #notDead

Comment

Corey Henry and the Funktet are going to be at Blue Nile Saturday of the Holiday weekend. That will probably be my show that night.

Comment

Tips on Friday, Maple Leaf on Sunday (and maybe Nolatet at Snug that night). Looking forward to it! December is actually one of the best months here in town to see local music. I just got home from seeing Roland Guerin with special guest Nicholas Payton for free at The Ace which was amazing. Monday was Ivan and George for free at The Mint which was also pretty cool. Lots of Anders, Shorty and Galactic comin' up!

Comment

Hey, jjazznj, come up and say hi to Renee and me at the Spleef if you see us. I think I saw Payton and Guerin are at Prime Example that weekend too.

Comment

In case anyone is going (I'm not, as I'm out of town) to Brooklyn Bowl, here are the set times:

For 12/7, tix available here and at the box office

Doors @ 6:00PM
                  Happy hour: 6:00-8:00PM
                  Horseshoes & Hand Grenades: 8:00-8:45PM
                  Anders Osborne: 9:15-11:15PM
                  200s Dance Party: 11:30-2:00AM

For 12/8, tix available here and at the box office

Doors @ 6:00PM
                  Tash Neal: 8:30-9:30PM
                  Anders Osborne: 9:45-11:45PM
                  Ursula 1000: 12:00-2:00AM

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                    Hey, jjazznj, come up and say hi to Renee and me at the Spleef if you see us. I think I saw Payton and Guerin are at Prime Example that weekend too.
                    Will do. Yeah gonna try to make it on Thurs to see Mr Payton at The Prime Example. I've never been there although I have been wanting to for quite some time.

Comment

Hey y'all I think I might have an extra for Saturday night and one for Sunday if anyone is in need. Reply here and we can get in touch. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bitz424 View Post
                        Hey y'all I think I might have an extra for Saturday night and one for Sunday if anyone is in need. Reply here and we can get in touch. Thanks
                        I'm going to need a ticket for Sunday if you get stuck with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X