2018 Saints. Who Dat !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Saints. Who Dat !!!

Tough loss against Dallas last week after winning 10 in a row. Only other loss was to the Bucs in the Dome on opening day. Time to extract some revenge on the Bucs home turf !!

Unfortunately, the Saints seem to have picked a really bad time to go off the boil. Cowboys game was brutal.

Comment

Missing: New Orleans Saints Offense. Last seen November 22nd in Mid City area.

Comment

Took em a while.

Comment

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
            Missing: New Orleans Saints Offense. Last seen November 22nd in Mid City area.
            Update. The New Orleans Saints offense has been found in the Tampa/St. Pete area around 3 pm eastern time. The search and rescue effort was greatly abetted by the New Orleans Defense and the division of Special Teams.

Comment

Right? I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Update. The New Orleans Saints offense has been found in the Tampa/St. Pete area around 3 pm eastern time. The search and rescue effort was greatly abetted by the New Orleans Defense and the division of Special Teams.
                Backup is always good.

Comment

Just win out and the road to Atlanta goes through the Super Dome. Thanks, Bears!

Comment

Bears are my hometown team and my affection runs deep. I was glad to see them help the Saints out. I just hope we don't face each other in the playoffs. The 2006 NFC Championship game was pure torture for me.

Comment

This gave me a chuckle.

https://www.nola.com/saints/2018/12/...aints-fan.html

Comment

That was nerve-wracking in the extreme. Time for bed.

Comment

An embarrassing game, but a win. Maybe I'm being too harsh. Panthers defense was pretty strong. Fortunately, their offense was terrible. Keep marching, Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                            An embarrassing game, but a win. Maybe I'm being too harsh. Saints defense was pretty strong, but their offense was terrible. Keep marching, Saints.
                            Now you got it. Offense needs to get it together. 12 points won't win you that many games and certainly won't get you far in the playoffs.

Comment

hard to watch...dink and dunk...

Comment

Working...
                              X