No announcement yet.

2018 Saints. Who Dat !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Raven's and Saints fan the game was completely and utterly awesome! Geaux Saints, and we'll see about the Raven's.

Comment

Saints were handed the game by the refs on bad pass interference call in the end zone that led to first Saint's td.

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
        A Brees vx. Mahones battle for all the marbles would be compelling, as well. That young guy is a hell of a playmaker, though Drew is the MVP. Seattle is looking dangerous of late after a rocky start and I wouldn't be surprised to see them come to the Super Dome. They have a big home field advantage, too, that they won't have if they play the Saints. And there's Da Bears...
        I do not see the Chiefs getting past the Pats or Chargers in the playoffs, or even the steelers if they still make it somehow. Although, a Mahomes Brees shooutout would be fun. Seahawks and maybe the Eagles if they sneak in, are the only ones that should even remotely worry New Orleans in my opinion. I do not think Goff, Prescott, or Trubisky will be able to win in the superdome in a playoff atmosphere.

Comment

Don't overlook Russell Wilson. He is playing lights out these days, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluesdoctor View Post
            Saints were handed the game by the refs on bad pass interference call in the end zone that led to first Saint's td.
            Pfft! There were plenty of missed and non calls on both sides to go around. What cost the Steelers the game more than anything were the two fourth quarter fumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by windowman View Post

Pfft! There were plenty of missed and non calls on both sides to go around. What cost the Steelers the game more than anything were the two fourth quarter fumbles.
              True. Saints need to start winning by other means than their opponents' mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

True. Saints need to start winning by other means than their opponents' mistakes.
                Indeed. We need our kick-ass 50-points-a-game offense back. World Champions are not made with winning defense.

Comment

Some local Louisiana rapper named Choppa, just put this remix out in honor of Drew's upcoming Birthday! Maybe Quint will have him play the 50th. Anyway, enjoy or don't....LET'S GO SAINTS and HAPPY 40th to one of the Greatest QBs to ever play the game.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAdvocate...jIzMjY4MDUyNw/

Comment

I'm feeling a bit nervous. The offense has been struggling since Thanksgiving and the line is banged up. Hopefully just pre game jitters. Go SAINTS !!!!

Comment

If'n they get past the Eagles, which I think they will do, the Rams looked formidable last night. Donald and Suh totally plugged the middle. And there is something funky about the way they run plays, starting with how they huddle and call them. Then, they seem to run a guy in motion on every play, maybe to see if the D is still in man to man. But the guy in motion arrives at the QB spot about when the ball is snapped and it seems you have to then decide, very quickly, whether they are gonna hand it off to that guy, or to Gurley or Anderson, or is Goff gonna keep it and pass. It seemed to me Dallas' defense was one stop slow because of that, allowing the Rams line to make their move first and dominate. I hope Sean noticed, too, and can coach the D to not get sucked up by all the motion.

With that and kickoff approaching, I gotta check my baby backs and get ready! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
                        If'n they get past the Eagles, which I think they will do, the Rams looked formidable last night. Donald and Suh totally plugged the middle. And there is something funky about the way they run plays, starting with how they huddle and call them. Then, they seem to run a guy in motion on every play, maybe to see if the D is still in man to man. But the guy in motion arrives at the QB spot about when the ball is snapped and it seems you have to then decide, very quickly, whether they are gonna hand it off to that guy, or to Gurley or Anderson, or is Goff gonna keep it and pass. It seemed to me Dallas' defense was one stop slow because of that, allowing the Rams line to make their move first and dominate. I hope Sean noticed, too, and can coach the D to not get sucked up by all the motion.

With that and kickoff approaching, I gotta check my baby backs and get ready! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
                        This has bad mojo all over it, Chop. Never look ahead!!!

Comment

Wow, a terrible quarter for the Saints.

Plenty of time to turn it around, but damn that was ugly!

Comment

That was a lot better game than it appeared it would be during the first quarter. Let's see how they do against the Rams.

Comment

Two more to go! After that first quarter, The Saints played better than they have in a while, and they will damn sure need to keep on doing so! WHO DAT!!!
                              Last edited by Kemp; 4 days ago.

Comment

And breathe....

Comment

Working...
                                X