X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Duhon January West Coast Tour

For the west coast threadheads...

My Post (34).jpg

Renee!!!!! Andrew is coming to you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Already have tickets for the Los Angeles show!!

Comment

Bumping this to the top, as the tour starts this Saturday night up in the Pacific Northwest.
        Jim, and any other bay area threadheads, the show at Amnesia is only 8 bucks, which has to be cheaper than a cocktail at the Fillmore these days. The place only holds about 150 people, so get advance tickets! I've never been to that club, but online pics make it look inviting for this type of gig (small, cozy, most of the lighting is red, seems like a good vibe).
        I was hoping to make Cleary + horns at Chickie but instead stayed home with the trembling beagle we adopted this summer.
        hope everyone had a safe and happy new year, whether you love or hate the Q, Van Halengar, or all the GodDamn cover bands coming to Nola for fest.

Comment

Saw a show at Mississippi Studios in Portland last year and it is a really nice venue.

Comment

Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post
            Bumping this to the top, as the tour starts this Saturday night up in the Pacific Northwest.
            Jim, and any other bay area threadheads, the show at Amnesia is only 8 bucks, which has to be cheaper than a cocktail at the Fillmore these days. The place only holds about 150 people, so get advance tickets! I've never been to that club, but online pics make it look inviting for this type of gig (small, cozy, most of the lighting is red, seems like a good vibe).
            I was hoping to make Cleary + horns at Chickie but instead stayed home with the trembling beagle we adopted this summer.
            hope everyone had a safe and happy new year, whether you love or hate the Q, Van Halengar, or all the GodDamn cover bands coming to Nola for fest.
            Thanks for the info. I've been to Amnesia. It should be a good venue for Andrew.

Comment

Just saw a notification that the Sunday night show in Port Townsend WA is now sold out. Definitely get your tickets in advance, these are small venues, which makes for a great experience, but don't get left out.

Comment

Last bump to the top as this tour hits its California portion this Sunday in Napa and ends next Sunday in Orange County; 3 in NorCal, 3 in SoCal. Get out there you Californians!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post
                  Just saw a notification that the Sunday night show in Port Townsend WA is now sold out. Definitely get your tickets in advance, these are small venues, which makes for a great experience, but don't get left out.
                  Agreed, he is not to be missed!

Comment

Working...
                  X