NOLA CRAWFISH FESTIVAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOLA CRAWFISH FESTIVAL

The 3 day tickets are on sale now. I emailed them and found out the single day tickets will be on sale January 7th.

I believe the full lineup will also be announced on January 7th. I'm fairly certain that the "Anders Osborne & Friends" will be on Wednesday.

Comment

Nice lineup this years. Gotta go at least a day or two.

Comment

This has replaced Chazfest in our lineup, but there’s really no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          I believe the full lineup will also be announced on January 7th. I'm fairly certain that the "Anders Osborne & Friends" will be on Wednesday.
          I just checked Anders website and it shows him playing on Monday, April 29th. I was told by the promoter of the event that he was playing on Wednesday. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

The ads I have seen have shown Anders on the Monday.

Comment

Breakdown by day. Single day tickets on sale now.

Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Excellent! Delighted that Anders is on Wednesday. May go Tuesday as well, unless anything else is happening that day...

Comment

Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post
                  Excellent! Delighted that Anders is on Wednesday. May go Tuesday as well, unless anything else is happening that day...
                  You so funny. I'm probably going Monday and Wednesday again.

Comment

Jim for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post

You so funny. I'm probably going Monday and Wednesday again.
                      That's my plan. Monday & Wednesday look good.

Comment

Saw Iceman Special at Bayou Boogaloo and really enjoyed them

Comment

That's my plan. Monday & Wednesday look good.
                          Line up looks good to me. Going to be interesting who is in Anders band. So who is in The Iceman Special?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                            Saw Iceman Special at Bayou Boogaloo and really enjoyed them
                            Jordan. You really need to think about doing the Patry...

Comment

Originally posted by Picklemic View Post

Line up looks good to me. Going to be interesting who is in Anders band. So who is in The Iceman Special?
                              Not my cup of tea. I saw them at The Leaf but left early. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=6pc8_QMg6Wo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyucmBaHbm8

Comment

Working...
                              X