Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brass pass splits 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brass pass splits 2019

    Looking for a second weekend! - yes I am aware that the "special Thursday" isn't included... can't go 1st weekend - it's my parent's 65th wedding anniversary - someone should have told them that JF weddings aren't cool. So if anyone out there wants to split the pass...

  • #2
    snookums: Sirs!

    If it is, in truth, your folk's 65th wedding anniversary - and I have no reason to doubt your 'truthiness' - I'd like to point out that their wedding pre-dates the first New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.

    Therefore, your suggestion that 'someone should have told them that JF weddings aren't cool' . . . Well, their only valid reply would have been: "Huh?"

    As for the wife and myself, well, I admit it's NOT a good excuse... But, we figured: since many of our friends were in New Orleans for Jazz Fest anyway, we might get more of them to attend, than if we planned it for another time of year...

    Yes. Guilty: Jazz Fest as wedding bait.

    PS: Sorry, but we can't help yall with your BP split.

    PPS: Hmpf. I just noticed - ya can't spell Brass Pass, without ass... Twice!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by freebo View Post
      snookums: Sirs!

      If it is, in truth, your folk's 65th wedding anniversary - and I have no reason to doubt your 'truthiness' - I'd like to point out that their wedding pre-dates the first New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.

      Therefore, your suggestion that 'someone should have told them that JF weddings aren't cool' . . . Well, their only valid reply would have been: "Huh?"

      As for the wife and myself, well, I admit it's NOT a good excuse... But, we figured: since many of our friends were in New Orleans for Jazz Fest anyway, we might get more of them to attend, than if we planned it for another time of year...

      Yes. Guilty: Jazz Fest as wedding bait.

      PS: Sorry, but we can't help yall with your BP split.

      PPS: Hmpf. I just noticed - ya can't spell Brass Pass, without ass... Twice!
      That was a humdinger of a wedding, Freddy boy!

      Comment


      • #4
        Seems like the right place to mention that I am still looking for 6 (six!) second weekend Brass Passes. The entire Horror Fan Club will be attending this time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post
          Seems like the right place to mention that I am still looking for 6 (six!) second weekend Brass Passes. The entire Horror Fan Club will be attending this time.
          You have a fan club ? Is it like Arsene Wengers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by freebo View Post
            snookums: Sirs!


            PPS: Hmpf. I just noticed - ya can't spell Brass Pass, without ass... Twice!
            cheeky weekends!

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm thinking of buying a Brass Pass or 2 and using it 1st weekend. Let me know if you're still looking to split. I can be reached directly at SoCalDavidS@AOL.Com.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post
                Seems like the right place to mention that I am still looking for 6 (six!) second weekend Brass Passes. The entire Horror Fan Club will be attending this time.
                I likely will have 1 or 2 available. Will know later this week.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Molo View Post

                  I likely will have 1 or 2 available. Will know later this week.
                  Thanks, but it looks like I am now sorted.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi everyone! New here.
                    First ever jazzfest and visiting from Canada.
                    Looking to split 2 Brass Passes. We're in town for second weekend. Anyone open to splitting?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi, and welcome, Leviza. Someone will come along. Also check with socalfestlover above to see if s/he still has passes to split.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's very likely that fest will announce a GA gate price increase tomorrow. And it's very likely that a brass pass price increase will follow, as soon as tomorrow or Wednesday, perhaps going from $600 to $625. Anyone planning on getting a brass pass should probably do it today..
                        Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by swag View Post
                          It's very likely that fest will announce a GA gate price increase tomorrow. And it's very likely that a brass pass price increase will follow, as soon as tomorrow or Wednesday, perhaps going from $600 to $625. Anyone planning on getting a brass pass should probably do it today..
                          I was planning to play my usual ticket and pass tetris but pulled the trigger on my BP. Thanks for the reminder

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi everyone. I am a newbie to this forum but not Jazzfest! I will be in the city 2nd weekend and looking to split one brass pass or two! Please let me know if anyone is interested in splitting! Thank you in advance

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Laviza View Post
                              Hi everyone! New here.
                              First ever jazzfest and visiting from Canada.
                              Looking to split 2 Brass Passes. We're in town for second weekend. Anyone open to splitting?
                              hey canada.. im also in canads. lets chat

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X