Scored!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored!!

Got through on the automated phone line. Had the computer, cell phone all going. YES!

Originally posted by BettsSS View Post
    Got through on the automated phone line. Had the computer, cell phone all going. YES!
    Yep, I got through by phone, although the computer also had me high in the queue.

Comment

That might have been the easiest Ticketmaster purchace I have EVER experienced...

My other computer is still in the Waiting Room, currently #19 to go if anyone needs to "cut in line"...
      Last edited by MormonMatthew; 01-18-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I got through the queue and it still wouldn't process.... ticketmaster's site seems to suck. So, I called the automated line and it seemed to work (I hope).

Comment

Joined the queue 1 minute before 10. Took 17 minutes to score. Its only rock and roll but I like it.
          Last edited by steeleye; 01-18-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Got 4 on the phone. Still 2000+ online.

Comment

Yep, phone is the way to go. Called at 10:25, got my order by 10:33.

TM website: Still showing 600 ppl in front of me

Comment

That automated line seems the way to go. I couldn't even get my phone app to work, was 2000+ in front of me on my laptop and got thru on the first try on the automated line.

Thanks for the heads up - never would have thought to use the "old fashioned phone"!

Comment

$403.90 for a pair. Not sure where the $225/ea talk was coming from, but I'm glad it was wrong!

Comment

Still, that is $17 for service charges. Thank you very little, Ticketmaster.

Comment

thanks for the tip - I've still got the walking sign up on my computer (am imagining the song "Walking to New Orleans" playing, but called the automated ticket line and had tix in 5 mins

Comment

Looks like a sell out per TM web site...

Comment

Phone worked like a charm!!! Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Got two tickets for May 2nd!!!

My wife and I are going to go and see the most powerful force in music for the last 50 years!

Tom Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We might stick around for the last band too, they have a cool name (it reminds me of a Bob Dylan song that I like).

Comment

2nd weekend Grand Marshal is sold out, but looks like Krewe of JF may still be available.
                              Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X