Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HankAndLeeStamper
    replied
    So.... along with the cubes, we should be expecting the start of some raffle fun pretty soon now, yes????

Leave a comment:

• festbabe
    replied
    Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
    Ready to shop!!
    Are you angry about it? That looks fierce, LOL

Leave a comment:

• cp_deb
    replied
    Ready to shop!!

Leave a comment:

• CEfromLA
    replied
    Originally posted by Delta View Post

So we can put you down for 10 tickets?
    At least.....

Leave a comment:

• SweetOlive
    replied
    That's a wrap for the item donation period. Thanks to everyone who donated! We have a ton of fantastic items! Check back for a post announcing the raffle ticket sales which will be the end of March.

Leave a comment:

• SweetOlive
    replied
    Whew! Made it!

Actually, I made 2. I wanted to do something in Jenn's honor so I made one with blues and greens and teals. I pulled it out Monday morning to quilt it and it just didn't "feel" right. It's a nice enough quilt, but it was just "nice" and very structured and precise and matchy-matchy. So I started over. The submitted one is improve pieced rainbow brights on a white glitter background fabric that sort of looks like shooting stars. It feels oh so much more Jenn to me!

So, everybody go buy tickets for "Jenn's Rainbow (Now With Glitter) " when the raffle opens.
    It is GORGEOUS!

Leave a comment:

• Delta
    replied
    Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

You’re a sweetheart!
    I am certain that it is very very cool.
    So we can put you down for 10 tickets?

Leave a comment:

• 20/20
    replied
    Whew! Made it!

Actually, I made 2. I wanted to do something in Jenn's honor so I made one with blues and greens and teals. I pulled it out Monday morning to quilt it and it just didn't "feel" right. It's a nice enough quilt, but it was just "nice" and very structured and precise and matchy-matchy. So I started over. The submitted one is improve pieced rainbow brights on a white glitter background fabric that sort of looks like shooting stars. It feels oh so much more Jenn to me!

So, everybody go buy tickets for "Jenn's Rainbow (Now With Glitter) " when the raffle opens.
    You’re a sweetheart!
    I am certain that it is very very cool.

Leave a comment:

• Delta
    replied
    Whew! Made it!

Leave a comment:

• SweetOlive
    replied
    Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post
    An old friend from the Dead tour days now owns her own business making jewelry. (tough word to spell, jewelry!!). I've been leaning on her for a little bit and last night she texted me her a screenshot of her donation receipt (probably so i'd stop bugging her).
    This is her website, and I think the ladies are going to really dig her stuff, both via raffle and at this shop. Really reasonable prices too.
    Lit -- if you see this, she's also a long ago ex of our mutual friend Dave Sat!!! Smallest of worlds we live in.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/mylittleloveetsy
    Cool stuff!

Leave a comment:

• HankAndLeeStamper
    replied
    An old friend from the Dead tour days now owns her own business making jewelry. (tough word to spell, jewelry!!). I've been leaning on her for a little bit and last night she texted me her a screenshot of her donation receipt (probably so i'd stop bugging her).
    This is her website, and I think the ladies are going to really dig her stuff, both via raffle and at this shop. Really reasonable prices too.
    Lit -- if you see this, she's also a long ago ex of our mutual friend Dave Sat!!! Smallest of worlds we live in.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/mylittleloveetsy

Leave a comment:

• SweetOlive
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post

What time tomorrow is the cutoff?
    Yes, Midnight.

Leave a comment:

• Delta
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post

Midnight, I hope!

Leave a comment:

• Headless Hornman
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetOlive View Post
    Tomorrow is your last day to fill out a donation form!

Leave a comment:

• festbabe
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetOlive View Post
    If you have sent me something and I don't have a donation form, I'm going to assume it's a gift for me!
    HAHA that's great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X