Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Print-at-home option not available for Ticketmaster tickets??!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got tickets to Elton John from a friend who transferred them to me via text, which went straight to my Ticket Master account. I loaded them into the Apple wallet and voila! My husband and I both got into the show through the tickets on my phone. No paper tickets were available or issued, nor were they needed. The only problem we've had with this method occurred at the Fox theater when we were on the floor. If one of us left and the other stayed to hold our seats the person who left needed to bring the ticket-holding phone or they couldn't get past security and back down to the floor area.

Comment

Just got an email from UPS that my paper tickets for Stones' Thursday have already shipped from good ol' Ticketmaster.

A few years back, orders from TM would take 3, 4, even 5 weeks from the time of order to arrive, I wonder if the resellers got on their case, told them that time is money...?

Comment

*Sigh* After selecting "View my tickets" the only available option is "See Details." However clicking that button does not reveal a "Change My Delivery Method" option. Instead only "Text My Tickets" and "Transfer Tickets" buttons are revealed. Is this a limitation only for May 2nd tickets?
        Last edited by seabrook; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by seabrook View Post
          *Sigh* After selecting "View my tickets" the only available option is "See Details." However clicking that button does not reveal a "Change My Delivery Method" option. Instead only "Text My Tickets" and "Transfer Tickets" buttons are revealed. Is this a limitation only for May 2nd tickets?
          Sounds like you need to take MM's first bit of advice and call ticketmaster.

Comment

Official response:
            "When you go mobile, your phone is your ticket and it will be the only way into the event."

Comment

I just checked TM website and it says I have no tickets for upcoming events. WTF They are being mailed to me, but shouldn't they still show up under upcoming events?
              Last edited by BettsSS; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BettsSS View Post
                I just checked TM website and it says I have no tickets for upcoming events. WTF They are being mailed to me, but shouldn't they still show up under upcoming events?
                If you're logged in, check "My Tickets".

Comment

Originally posted by zzupschuck View Post
                  If you're logged in, check "My Tickets".
                  Nope, not there. However< i managed to get through on the phone. They have my order, and tix were mailed out today. I didn't buy online, so they won't show up ther per the rep.
                  So hopefully, we will all be getting our tix this wee via USPS.

Comment

Originally posted by BettsSS View Post

Nope, not there. However< i managed to get through on the phone. They have my order, and tix were mailed out today. I didn't buy online, so they won't show up ther per the rep.
                    So hopefully, we will all be getting our tix this wee via USPS.
                    Gireat news....at least you don't have to worry about your order. And thanks for letting us know about tickets being mailed. Like someone mentioned earlier...tickets usually aren't mailed until a month or so before the show .

Comment

I also bought Stones day by phone.

On my bank website, the credit card charge charge remained in "pending" status all weekend. I was starting to worry a bit, but this morning it finally transitioned to "posted". Although the automated phone system did use my account for the transaction (I entered my phone number and it looked up my name and address based on that), nothing shows in the account online. It's good to hear that is normal and expected.
                      Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

What surprises me is that there are no print at home options for the non-Stones days. Makes no sense. Since I'm more than a bit obsessive and like to have the hard copy tickets in hand, I sprung for the UPS 2 business day delivery for my first weekend tickets. I'm advised they're arriving today. No print at home for ordinary JF day. WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                          I also bought Stones day by phone.

On my bank website, the credit card charge charge remained in "pending" status all weekend. I was starting to worry a bit, but this morning it finally transitioned to "posted". Although the automated phone system did use my account for the transaction (I entered my phone number and it looked up my name and address based on that), nothing shows in the account online. It's good to hear that is normal and expected.
                          Tickets just delivered to me by UPS. My Ticketmaster account also said no tickets purchased but they are here.

Comment

The good news is via TM chat one can switch ticket delivery from Go Mobile to either USPS or UPS.

However, with the $2.50 USPS delivery option no tracking number is provided. Thus if the tickets are lost in the mail you'll have no recourse. At least with Go Mobile and UPS there's a recorded chain of custody.
                            Last edited by seabrook; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

I finally called TM last night after getting no confirmation from my automated phone order. They had my order, and my tickets had been shipped via UPS. Got my tracking number...which said they had been delivered yesterday, but the tickets were not there. They were almost certainly stolen off my front porch- amazing that UPS delivers these "no signature required". They canceled those tickets and are re-issuing them and sending the USPS, which will go through our mail slot. But, overall, while I'm super glad I got through on the automated phone system, the post-ordering process has left much to be desired.

Comment

So, my tickets to first weekend, no Stones day, were delivered yesterday by UPS. No charge on my credit card yet. Later in the afternoon, I got an email from TM, advising that my order was being processed and I would soon receive my tickets via USPS. After all the fees I've paid through the nose through the years to TM, it would be poetic justice -- one guy's opinion -- if they sent my order twice. Even nicer if the charge never goes through. I shall dutifully keep my fellow obsessives here posted of any further developments.

Comment

Working...
                                X