Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things concerning Rolling Stones Day. May 2nd. [Merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All things concerning Rolling Stones Day. May 2nd. [Merged threads]

    Moderator Note:
    By popular request, we'll try to keep discussion of various aspects of 2nd Thursday Rolling Stones day to one single thread. This includes logistics as well as discussion of the Stones and their set.

    We'll keep separate master threads for those looking to buy, sell, or share tickets (at face value only) to these two master threads:Original post below:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    So. I wonder what they will open with ? What will they wear ?? Where will they eat breakfast that day ??? Will mluke/fake Quint sell his overpriced scalper tickets ????
    Last edited by swag; 01-19-2019, 02:57 PM.

  • #2
    I heard that on Stones Day that all other stages were closing early. Any truth to this?

    Comment


    • swag
      swag commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen them say 5, and also seen 4, to give folks time to migrate. Times TBD I'm sure, but no one else will be playing once the Stones start.

    • Bluesunite
      Bluesunite commented
      Editing a comment
      Still looking for tickets.. anything for the 2nd of May and the second weekend GM.. Just saying Mr. Swag.. hope someone can help me out!

    • Marignygregg
      Marignygregg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jimbo. I was hoping for another Stones thread. Why not another Brass Pass thread while were at it.

  • #3
    I managed to get the one ticket I needed, now I'm thinking about where I should be. I like to be as close as possible. I know the Stones will have a runway, but from the videos I've seen, it dosen't seem like the guys go to the end of the runway that much. Which would be better? The barricade at the front of the stage or the front of the runway?
    Thanks!

    Comment


    • Catch
      Catch commented
      Editing a comment
      The end of the runway is dead center. Stereo sound. I cherish what I hear more than what I see.

  • #4
    1-Jumping Jack Flash
    2-The clothes they had on the night before
    3-At the fairgrounds
    4-Why yes he will

    Comment


    • #5
      A trusted source just informed me that should the Stones cancel, they will be replaced with an actual ufo landing on the track, followed by the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the Acura stage.

      Quint has hired extra help to handle the mass influx of refunds from disgruntled Stones fans.

      Comment


      • #6
        Why does the doctor have no face?

        Comment


        • #7
          Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
          1-Jumping Jack Flash
          2-The clothes they had on the night before
          3-At the fairgrounds
          4-Why yes he will
          Nice.

          Comment


          • #8
            Curious if anyone knows if they will allow children under 2 in free? I know they will not be selling the 2-12 yr old tickets for $5, but I think it would be kinda cool to bring my almost 2 yr old (even though he won't remember!) and he can always say he was at a Stones show.

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by InTheWarehouse View Post
              Curious if anyone knows if they will allow children under 2 in free? I know they will not be selling the 2-12 yr old tickets for $5, but I think it would be kinda cool to bring my almost 2 yr old (even though he won't remember!) and he can always say he was at a Stones show.
              From Ticketmaster.com

              There will be NO kids discount for Thursday May 2. Any person planning to attend the festival for Thursday May 2 will need to purchase a full priced ticket.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by halley8 View Post

                From Ticketmaster.com

                There will be NO kids discount for Thursday May 2. Any person planning to attend the festival for Thursday May 2 will need to purchase a full priced ticket.
                They should charge triple. What an absurd idea.

                And if the idiot parents insist upon going forward with the idiotic notion than they should have to submit to voluntarily being sterilized....immediately....on site.
                Last edited by 20/20; 01-20-2019, 04:02 PM. Reason: For the good of all

                Comment


                • #11
                  Im looking for 2 tickets to Stones Thursday.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    For the people looking for Stones tickets....did you actually try for tickets on Friday? I had anticipated it being difficult, but it really wasn't. And if you had actually come to these boards, you would have known that calling and buying them by phone was a 100% guarantee of getting them.

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by SoCalFestLover View Post
                      For the people looking for Stones tickets....did you actually try for tickets on Friday? I had anticipated it being difficult, but it really wasn't. And if you had actually come to these boards, you would have known that calling and buying them by phone was a 100% guarantee of getting them.
                      Kinda what I was wondering. My wife got tickets online easily, and then after reading posts here about people getting tickets by phone, I purchased more tickets by phone.

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by SoCalFestLover View Post
                        For the people looking for Stones tickets....did you actually try for tickets on Friday? I had anticipated it being difficult, but it really wasn't. And if you had actually come to these boards, you would have known that calling and buying them by phone was a 100% guarantee of getting them.
                        Thank you for that. Very helpful.

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          I was on the phone and had two people trying on line.. and I did not get 1 ticket and needed three. Wish it had been as easy as above . I have family meeting for the 2nd weekend, with flights and accommodations and not May 2nd ticket. It is disappointing to hear how easy it was! And then to see them on stubhub for many times the original ticket.
                          That being said still looking for 3 tickets for May 2nd. Can email at Brooklyn.musicinvt at the Gmail .. Thanks.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X