Got my code!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my code!

Just got the email with a special link and code to buy Stones tickets with the Brass Pass purchase!
    Tickets bought!
    Yay!

Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
    Just got the email with a special link and code to buy Stones tickets with the Brass Pass purchase!
    Tickets bought!
    Yay!
    Any mention about toilets?

Comment

Just received mine as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

Huh? I do know that the WWOZ hospitality tent will be open that day.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

I got mine too!

The toilets were an optional add-on if you ticked the right box. Just 14.99 for two --maximum 3 minute-- visits. I bought 2, you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

I got mine too!

The toilets were an optional add-on if you ticked the right box. Just 14.99 for two --maximum 3 minute-- visits. I bought 2, you never know...
            My Man!!

Too rich for me. Do you share ?

go arsenal. Does that help?

Comment

Anyone else having problem with the link to purchase the tickets? I get an error message when I click on the link. Have reached out to both WWOZ and Ticketmaster, just wondering if others are having problems.

Comment

We Got Ours!

Comment

Was able to unload ours to a couple of first timers from Iowa. Got $100 a ticket. Did not mind taking the hit just to dump them. Hate crowds and especially hate standing.
                  Being from Iowa they were however disappointed that I had not excercised my toilet option.
                  Last edited by 20/20; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Just bought mine - thank you WWOZ! Is this bathroom thing a joke? Didn't see it. But I skipped on offers of Jazz Fest Express transportation, Blue Apron, and a couple of other promotional items. Gawd, I hate corporate America.

Comment

Originally posted by festbabe View Post
                      Just bought mine - thank you WWOZ! Is this bathroom thing a joke? Didn't see it. But I skipped on offers of Jazz Fest Express transportation, Blue Apron, and a couple of other promotional items. Gawd, I hate corporate America.
                      Bathrooms are never a joke when in a field for 6 hours plus...

Comment

We got ours last night as well. Happy, Happy!

Comment

Originally posted by festbabe View Post
                          Just bought mine - thank you WWOZ! Is this bathroom thing a joke? Didn't see it.
                          That has been around since I think about November. It originated with Siss/CEfromLA. She is particular and has requirements when it comes to squatting and such.

Comment

Got mine. Waiting until much closer to time to decide if I'm using it. But I really really want to see Mavis!

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                              Got mine. Waiting until much closer to time to decide if I'm using it. But I really really want to see Mavis!
                              If you are seriously considering not getting yourself a Stones' Thursday ticket with your Brass Pass code, perhaps instead of just "Letting it go to waste" maybe why don't you & I and 3 or 4 like-minded others all pitch in $40 or $50 each, buy your ticket and donate it to the Threadhead Raffle?

I couldn't imagine a better way to maximize our donation dollars!!!

(of course Mavis is always great!)

Comment

Working...
                              X