Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my code!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got my code!

    Just got the email with a special link and code to buy Stones tickets with the Brass Pass purchase!
    Tickets bought!
    Yay!

  • #2
    Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
    Just got the email with a special link and code to buy Stones tickets with the Brass Pass purchase!
    Tickets bought!
    Yay!
    Any mention about toilets?

    Comment


    • #3
      Just received mine as well!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

        Any mention about toilets?

        Huh? I do know that the WWOZ hospitality tent will be open that day.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

          Any mention about toilets?
          I got mine too!

          The toilets were an optional add-on if you ticked the right box. Just 14.99 for two --maximum 3 minute-- visits. I bought 2, you never know...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

            I got mine too!

            The toilets were an optional add-on if you ticked the right box. Just 14.99 for two --maximum 3 minute-- visits. I bought 2, you never know...
            My Man!!

            Too rich for me. Do you share ?

            go arsenal. Does that help?

            Comment


            • #7
              Anyone else having problem with the link to purchase the tickets? I get an error message when I click on the link. Have reached out to both WWOZ and Ticketmaster, just wondering if others are having problems.

              Comment


              • #8
                We Got Ours!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Was able to unload ours to a couple of first timers from Iowa. Got $100 a ticket. Did not mind taking the hit just to dump them. Hate crowds and especially hate standing.
                  Being from Iowa they were however disappointed that I had not excercised my toilet option.
                  Last edited by 20/20; 3 weeks ago.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just bought mine - thank you WWOZ! Is this bathroom thing a joke? Didn't see it. But I skipped on offers of Jazz Fest Express transportation, Blue Apron, and a couple of other promotional items. Gawd, I hate corporate America.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by festbabe View Post
                      Just bought mine - thank you WWOZ! Is this bathroom thing a joke? Didn't see it. But I skipped on offers of Jazz Fest Express transportation, Blue Apron, and a couple of other promotional items. Gawd, I hate corporate America.
                      Bathrooms are never a joke when in a field for 6 hours plus...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We got ours last night as well. Happy, Happy!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by festbabe View Post
                          Just bought mine - thank you WWOZ! Is this bathroom thing a joke? Didn't see it.
                          That has been around since I think about November. It originated with Siss/CEfromLA. She is particular and has requirements when it comes to squatting and such.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Got mine. Waiting until much closer to time to decide if I'm using it. But I really really want to see Mavis!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                              Got mine. Waiting until much closer to time to decide if I'm using it. But I really really want to see Mavis!
                              If you are seriously considering not getting yourself a Stones' Thursday ticket with your Brass Pass code, perhaps instead of just "Letting it go to waste" maybe why don't you & I and 3 or 4 like-minded others all pitch in $40 or $50 each, buy your ticket and donate it to the Threadhead Raffle?

                              I couldn't imagine a better way to maximize our donation dollars!!!

                              (of course Mavis is always great!)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X