Benny Boy status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Boy status

Since I know many of you aren't on FB, I thought I'd share this here, a post by Benny:

Some reality. It is very unlikely any of you will see me again. Im still in extreme pain, its not getting better, my tumor is growing, and creating more pain. I do know that Im on the home stretch. My food intake is quite a bit less than before, it creates pressure on the area that has the most pain.
    My pain also affects my hands making typing, the internet, etc tough to deal with. Unlikely I will respond to anyone, other than a word or two, if at all. The phone carries the same challenges.
    I will appreciate visits however. Until Hospice anyway and Im not there yet, but am preparing for that this week.
    Inside this dark cloud is a silver lining too. I start on a different treatment next week, immunotherapy using Keytruda. There have been good results from that treatment (see this month's issue of Sactown Magazine), but until I see it, it aint happening. (If you visit, bring me a copy of the mag!).
    So, thats it for me, I will continue my cannabis oil intake and all other treatments, but that is not without peril. Ive tried, in many places, to find correct dosing amounts, but they all vary. From one G to one drop per day. One dose as big as a grain of rice to whatever. I dont have a way to measure. Im taking three large grains of rice per day, but not sure of weight or volume of that.

God Bless Benny !!!

Comment

Thanks for the update. It's appreciated.

Comment

Thank you for posting Neen. And Bennyboy if you are reading this know we care so much and are sending you love.

Comment

Sending you love and strength buddy.

Comment

Sorry to read that he's having a rough time; hoping the new meds/treatment does the trick!
            Benny, if you're reading this, you've got lots of us pulling for you!

Comment

Sorry to read this. Eventually we all have to go to the Great JazzFest in the Sky.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Keep fighting and fuck cancer

Comment

Sending karma and prayers for a pain free body, Benny.

Comment

Wishing you peace, Benny.
                    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Peace, Benny. I am sorry to hear about the reality and the pain. I hope that both change for the better. It has been a pleasure knowing you; you made this place a better place and I am sure you will keep doing that wherever you go. Godspeed.

Comment

Best of luck for a smooth transition.

Lit has covered the bases for me, and everything that I wanted to say to you... Thank you, Benny. For everything.

Comment

All good thoughts from here, Benny....

Comment

Thanks neen for sharing. Gives me a bit of typing time.
                            I cant tell you how important this bored has been for me. So important, I cant visit, at all, because I just want to write. Cant do that. My hands are done. So I have to stay away. Here and other sites where I write. Cant even visit, the urge is too great.

So this is probably it for me. Something Ive wondered about for a while, how? I will tell ya that everyone of you is special to me, even though ive met very few from this bored. I was around in the early days and remember most of them. You all have given me a lot of knowledge, some great stories, amazing music referrals and most of all, quite a few yucks.
                            Im so glad we shared our time together. You allowed me to keep one foot on Bourbon Street, and that was so appreciated.
                            So anyways thanks all. Im not done, not by a long shot, but for the first time, I can feel it.

In answer to your question, I have yet to have the major psychedelic breakthrough catharsis trip. The Aya experience is $450.00 Too rich for my blood. Ive got a line on someone, in a less commercial, less ritualistic ceremony, , but that hasnt happened. Another may donate but wont be in the area till June.

Dont miss Elton John. Amazing show.

Comment

Keep on Keeping on Benny.

Good Karma heading up your way from down here

Comment

Working...
                              X